cancelling ppi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have a loan with bank together with PPI and was considering taking a 1 month repayment holiday, have to complete a new agreement which made me aware of the high cost of PPI, my questions are can I cancel the 3 year old PPI ( still 4 years to go on loan) and how would I do this. The PPI was added on to the loan at the start but it would appear I am also paying out a monthly premium on it.

Do not seem to have a copy of the original agreement.

Have a loan with bank together with PPI and was considering taking a 1 month repayment holiday, have to complete a new agreement which made me aware of the high cost of PPI, my questions are can I cancel the 3 year old PPI ( still 4 years to go on loan) and how would I do this. The PPI was added on to the loan at the start but it would appear I am also paying out a monthly premium on it.

Do not seem to have a copy of the original agreement.

Hello Mgp,

write them a letter asking to cancel PPI and send a CCA request with SAR, attach cheque for £11( SAR £10+ CCA £1). I hope by now u should know what is CCA and SAR requests..if not..let me know...

Do you also know how much u r claiming?

kind regards,

itsme

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))

The PPI was put on at th start of the loan and was for £1193, I am of course now paying for this off on a monthly basis together with the loan.

I am unsure if it is possible to cancel this, and very doubtful that I can claim any of the PPI back.

CCA unsure

CCA request will provide you with copy of the agreement and T&C, where u ll find out your cancellation policy. If the agreement is not properly executed u can stop payments, as it would only inforceble by court( ordered by the judge)

Banks and bank managers have got targets to achive, including sales of loans and PPIs...u have been missold PPI and loan... and bonus went to the bank's manager's pocket....

we all was naive...but not any more....

regards,

Itsme

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))

• 3 weeks later...

hi i`m new to this but i am trying to do the same i have 2 PPI`S one on a loan and one on a credit card , i am in financial difficulties and am making token payments so paying the PPI`S is just adding to the debt i want to cancel the PPI`S, can i do this as it seems pointless having something i cannot use :idea: