JunkiMunki Vs Yorkshire Bank Plc ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

JunkiMunki, my fingers are crossed for that new roof before the bad weather sets in, and pleased to hear you can carry on fighting:)

You are an inspiration as to the fact we can claim further back.

You go girl:D

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI Remus ,

I am adamant that I get what has been unlawfully taken from myself and my family, causing me severe hardship and a definite decline in our quality of living , whereby causing me undue stress, and unnecessary worry, causing me to fall into arrears with more important bills that should have been paid.

To think that since 1987 this money has been clawed from my account and then since 1995 have been unlawfully deducted from benefits given to me by the Government for me and my family, and that the banks all knew of the legislation in situ.

I will take them for all they have took from me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clydesdale Bank

X

Our ref

Your ref 7DE02367

Legal Services

POBox43

40 St. Vincent Place

Glasgow G1 2HL

DX 500500/Box 68 Fax 0141 242 4723

Dear Mrs*,^

You v Clydesdale Bank PLC t/a Yorkshire Bank Claim No. 7DE02367

Please find enclosed a cheque for £3760.09 in full and final settlement of your claim against the Bank.

Please can you now arrange to send your Notice of Discontinuance to Derby County Court.

Image5.gif

Youra sincerely

•jf, Solicitor - Dispute Resolution

National

Date:

3 Clydesdale Bank PLC

St Vincent Place Glasgow G1 2HL

82-20-00 503716: 40001353

£ **3,760.09**

Thousand

^^^^^____________ ^^i^P^uMsJ^O^P'j

m For and on behalf of National Australia Group Europe Services Limited

'"Three Thousand Seven Hundred And Sixty Pounds&And 09 P" i I , -

Image9.gif

CD A«^,iuJ> J

A member of National Australia Bank Group

ii'5037iE,»' BB-SQOOi: 1.0001353"'

AT LONG LAST JUNKIMUNKI HAS GOT ER DOSH *********

Make sure you shop around when getting prices for your roof! Recommendation is the best way of chosing a contractor. Price alone is not what you should consider. There are plenty out there will do a job for half the money of most but you will only get half the quality and it will last half as long.

And Never pay money upfront!

Gotcha on that one FreakyLeaky, but we have those horrible concrete gutters so they will have to be removed as well, dont worry it has taken tooooooooooooooo long to get this money repaid for it to be squandered away on something you cannot see for the effort put in to the claimmmmm

2ND CLAIM FOR PERIOD OF 1987 - 2001 INCLUSIVE STARTING TOMORROW

have already got the statements required for this ,,,,,, happy claiming again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

SOOOOOO CHUFFED FOR YOU:grin:

uncrossing everything before cramp sets in:lol:

YOU GO GIRL:cool:

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

Hi JunkiMunki

I haven't been on here for a good while but I see you finally won. I'm truly pleased for you. How over the moon you must feel.

My case was stayed ages ago by the court, but no worries, I'll just bide my time.

Really, really pleased for you. Enjoy!!!

A.:D

Ah Junki, this is fantastic. I'm so pleased for you, and glad to see that YB have finally coughed up some of their ill-gotten gains. :D

Someone beat me to changing the title, but I don't care cos the main thing is, you nailed them!!!

Looks like Christmas has come early in the Munki household!

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi there to everyone what a wonderful gain, I see the YB have paid for my new roof to keep out the rain ............ if they had not been so bloody greedy, their profits would not be going back to the needy, you took away what you should not have took so give me BACK WHAT you took from me , and which YOU took unlawfully .....

I may be good with words of verse but I AM EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD WHEN THEY ARE GONNA LINE MY PURSE, SO MANY THANKS [YB ] AS IN THE END , YOU WERE FORCED TO MAKE AMENDS, NOT BY YOUR CHOICE AS YOU WILL AGREE, BUT WERE FORCED TO AMEND BY THE MEMBERS OF THE CAG ..........

WE are not rich we are not poor, but we want what is ours and ours by law,

So dont get disgruntled and on your high horse,

when we congregate together, our strength is our force ,

So it is with sad regret I bid you farewell but not goodbye

as the next claim I am issuing you with will be twice as HIGH

Just remember what you have done, to everyone here

as every step we take is another step near

to reclaiming what should not have been took

we now all can read you like an open book.....

So go away and find somewhere to hide

to lick your wounds and swallow your pride

as you have now been found to be

despicable , deceitful and untrustworthy.

Wow JM, you certainly are good with words of verse,

If I wrote that it would be 100 times worse!:D

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 3 weeks later...

havnt been on for ages lass life got a bit mental for me but am sooooooooooooooo chuffed you got your cash am pleased beyond pleased lol it has given me a lift in fact wish me luck for the 13th nov (not expecting alot to be honest) but hey at least one of us has a result CONGRATULATIONS :D

LIKE IT CARO, PLEASE CARRY ON WITH THE ABOVE DITTY

IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE GOOD BUT HELPS IF IT'S WITTY

THERE IS NO REASON WE CAN'T HAVE A LAUGH AND JOKE

AS ON MY JOINT I DO CHOKE

SO CARO WITH THAT I WILL SAY

NICE CHATTING TO YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Junkimunki xx

Hiya Conalot will have my fingers crossed for you and wish you all the best

I have a hearing on 20th Nov 15 mins allowed it is for wasted costs of £426 from the claim I have just been paid upon, fingers crossed for us both .

PMSL JM

Lost for words I have to say

Nice to hear from you too

So you too have a good day

And watch out for the weed

Cos if it's perceived

I don't want you to land in the poo.:o :p

What's Best for You?