Nationwide **WON POST-OFT v BANKS**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6116 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The onus is always on the Claimant to prove their own Case.

There is NO automatic right of DISCLOSURE in the Small Claims Track.

Therefore Nationwide would be under NO obligation to supply U with a copy of the T & C's from 'n'years ago to enable U to prove your argument against them!

Here are a couple of links that may be of interest to U...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-our-forum/90791-we-need-your-help.html

Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is advisable to submit a copy of your ORIGINAL T & C's in your Final Court Bundle, if it becomes necessary to do so.

When U submit your PoC, just keep things brief + to the point.

The links that I provided for U on your OTHER Nationwide Thread will help U.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

...Sorry for babbling on there, i'm just thinking out loud really.
Did U say some thing??

Sorry for not listening attentively...BB8 is live on E4...lol...:D

Have a quick gander @ the following 2 Threads + the links that are contained within them...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/nationwide/94540-nationwide-going-court-ignoring.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/nationwide/89729-sarah-lou-nationwide.html

Methinks that U are trying to 'run before U have learnt to walk' + are pre-supposing what a District Judge will require from U, should your Claim reach the AQ stage before Nationwide actually Settle your Claim in full??!

Your PoC should only give a brief outline of your argument.

If U think that the DJ will want to see a Copy of your ORIGINAL T & C's, do U really want to prompt him/her into requesting a Copy from U??

Or, as in Kevin Berwick's Case, for the DJ to go looking for + getting hold of a current , more favourable, Copy from off the internet??

(Jules Winnfield)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Daniel12!

U have now got ELEVEN different Threads on the go, for your ONE Nationwide Claim!!!

How can people advise U correctly, if they don't know what your WHOLE situation is???

• Haha 1

(Jules Winnfield)

(Jules Winnfield)

Hi Daniel12!

For Newbies, the workings of the website can get some getting used to.

We ALL had to learn at some time or other, so please don't take things personally.

I was just trying to attract the attention of any passing MOD/SITE HELPER so that they can 'merge' ALL your Threads into ONE for U.

On Bank Forums that are more busy than the Nationwide one, just the postings for one day can often straddle more than one page + Claimants lose their original Thread more readily, until they cotton on to how they can retrieve it easily.

(Jules Winnfield)