hillsymcmlxxvi v Nationwide

hillsymcmlxxvi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6204 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right guys, i am one week away from a possible victory, as I have claimed via MCOL, it states that you have 2 options to choose when starting judgement

1) Says along the lines of "The defendant has not filed a defence or admission, the other says

2) the defendant admits all is owed,

So if It comes to midnight 13th June, and they havent filed a defence (even though tthey sent a Acknowledgement of Service) which of the options do I choose????

HELP!!!!!!!

No, if you read some of the other threads there are warnings about hitting the judgement button too soon, even after the date has passed, as this can delay the whole process.

My point was (or is) that they will in all probability file a defence, it just buys them some more time......

Andrew

Yea!!!

Just read the MCOL on line guide, and it says that you should enter default at the next day on the basis they have not sent their defence in to the court otherwise it takes preference, so hopefully on the 14th I can enter judgement against them

Fingers crossed!!!!!!

I would personally allow them an extra few days beyond this deadline as the court does tend to allow them to submit a late defence. If this is the case and you've already entered judgement then the defendant will be allowed to apply for a set-a-side. This will then only delay proceedings even further.

I would expect the defence to be submitted on the deadline day or a couple of days later as this is usually the case.

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes: