shedevil vs HSBC

shedevil
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6545 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Today I got no less than 13 envelopes in the post from HSBC!! As soon as I get back home,I'll start calculating how much is at stake here. I hope they've put the whole 6 year's charges into the 13 envelopes, but I've got a feeling they've sent me just over a year's worth of statments and more is to follow!

good luck with it, get counting!

:)HSBC Current - Prelim sent 2/6/06 £1060 Reciept confrimation 5/6/06

:mad:HSBC Credit - Statements requested 6/6/06 - I reckon around 500 notes.

;)NATWEST - Parachute account opened 4/6/06

In the 13 envelopes are statements from the end of 2002 till now. I've done some totting and the charges alone for that time period come to £880!! Looking forward to getting the rest and seeing exactly how much I'm fighting for. I've also been spreading the word to my family, friends, work colleagues etc and I strongly suggest you do the same.

• 2 weeks later...

Last Tuesday, I got another 14 envelopes, which brought me nicely to the beginning of the 6 years. After a few mad moments with Vampiress's spreadsheet, I've worked out that I'll be fighting HSBC for £1312.81! When I get home, I will double check all the figures, and hopefully my first request letter will be sailing through their letterbox late tomorrow afternoon!

• 3 weeks later...

not bad, are you going to accept?, or move on to pastures more green?

HSBC- £4995, settled payment in full

if you found this post helpful, please click the scales (top right of post), ta ;)

if you're not sure what to do?, Read the FAQ's

Unsure about what to claim, or confused about overdraft interest? Charges explanation