a defence has beeen filed!!!

jj151201
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been and gone n done it......

have finally got my amendment papers into the court they said they aim to deal with them within 5 days usually 3 to 4, then the judge has to do his stuff and for future reference they only needed to copies one for them and one for me to reserve to hsbc, apparently you only need three if you are having a hearing.

anyway fingers crossed now for a lovely judge to look at my excellent papers and grant us our amendment :rolleyes:

shall be back soon with next prob no doubt A BIG THANKS TO LATTIE AND JOWALSHY you have been fab

jooles x

You're welcome jooles. Good luck and keep us all posted on the developments

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

yes, let's hope the wise judges in hull will ok your amendment - you get it back - then you serve it to dg (recorded delivery is fine) then fill in that form that says you've re-served it. and bob's your father's brother - you've cracked it!

ho heck,

just been reading about the judge in hull, I'm cringing now to see whether its the same judge that might be dealing with my claim, is it still only 20 people that have been affected by this?

Are we soldiering on?

*BIG SIGH*

jooles