Oh The Audacity of DG

Audreygreeneyes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5580 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

please accept my apologise pd. the figners get carried away, I really shoudl start proof reading before I hit the sned button.......:p

It was on a thread the other day , it might have been stax68 that said that seems to be the current view.........maybe lateralus might be able to help on that one.........

I am going to try Sharons suggestion first.......... and if that fails, then DG will get a court bundle ( yikessss the real scarey bit)........:D

rockin all over the world

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thought I would send this to Aunty Kate what do you think?

Dear Ms Eaves,

Please find attached to this fax a copy of the draft directions letter that I submitted to the court.

I know they will in due course inform you of this, but thought as a mater of courtesy would let you know in advance.

This will also be sent recorded delivery.:)

Sounds ok to me. You could always add a little nudge in there aswell.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

I am no good a letter writing but what do you think of this:-

Dear Ms Eaves,

Please find attached a copy of the draft directions that I have submitted to the court dealing with my case.

I know they will in due course inform you of this, but as a mater of courtesy I am informing you of my actions in advance.

I have decided to submit the enclosed directions as a way of coming to a speedy conclusion to my claim.

I am hoping you will acknowledge this as an attempt to resolve my claim without the need for a court hearing.

I am willing to stop all court proceedings relating to my claim number ****** uupon recipt of £***** in full and final settlement of my claim.

Dear Ms Eaves,

Please find attached a copy of the draft directions that I have submitted to the court dealing with my case.

I know they will in due course inform you of this, but as a mater of courtesy I am informing you of my actions in advance.

I have decided to submit the enclosed directions as a way of coming to a speedy conclusion to my claim.

I am hoping you will acknowledge this as an attempt to resolve my claim without the need for a court hearing.

I am willing to stop all court proceedings relating to my claim number upon receipt of £4150.00 in full and final settlement of my claim.

With the pending case to be heard at 12.00pm on 7th August 2007 at xxxxx County Court,

The amount presently being claimed is – with interest and court costs - £4119.83 to date of court action 03.04.2007, plus the daily rate of 0.021% until judgment

With a view to settling this as mentioned above, I would be willing to accept

£4150.00. I will agree to bringing no further action concerning bank charges between the

Dates of 25/01/2001 and 02/12/2006 if you agree to this amount.

If you agree, could you arrange for this to be paid directly in my bank account held with your client within the next 14 days

HSBC Bank PLC.

Further to the impending case being a matter of a few weeks away, would you agree your anticipated agreement

To the above can be communicated via EMAIL and TELEPHONE call?

I will not accept any form of negotiation via the above means, but purely for you to communicate

Your acceptance of my proposal.

I can be contacted on my email address above and also via telephone on 00000 xxxxxxx....

Thanks for that freaky, whilst you were typing that I was on Jo's thread looking for hers, so have combined both your suggestions............... thanks keep everythign crossed:p

Hi,

Sounds fine to me, I basically put in mine,

As you are aware both partys are encourged by the court process to communicate, I find it bizarre you have failed to even acknowledge my correspondance,

I have today asked the court to grant the enclosed drant order, which I expect to be granted shortly,

This is a final attempt on my behalf to settle .........................

Good luck, it was about 5 days later I got the offer so if you get this into them by fax today, letter tomorrow I think you have a good chance of a offer this week early next week.

On my acceptance letter I am going to ask them if they would like to pay me XX amount save applying for a wasted costs order, is this correct you can ask for 50 hours at £9.25 an hour?

I read on one of the post Sharon that that was the going rate and max hours. am sure it was stax68 but latarlus will know for sure...............

I havent added that yet.......... was just going to submit it.......didnt want to push my luck..........

thanks

im adding on my acceptance letter going recorded today, If you would like to include a payment for my time spent, of £400, I will agree not to apply for a wasted costs order of 50 hours at £9.25 per hour.

yes freaky it was about that............ Lateralus fi you are about do you know where that thread went to???.....

if memory serves me right 50 hours the courts fetl wsa reasonable over a period of approx 5-6 months... given the time and reaserch and all that..... ( and for some shiraz!!!!)..... I saw a thread the other day, sdome had won and was claiming £9.25 per hour............

ok the copy of the draft directions request has been delivered by registed post this morning:) :) :)

Now lets see if I am as lucky as you Sharon.....

Freaky it is possible they have 2 numbers, but am very mind full f not putting myself in the position where they can claim harressement by me........lol