Have you got a Court date??

rob-the-viking
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In light of the antics in Birmingham yesterday I thought I'd start a thread off so as and when people get a date for Court they can post it here.

This will allow others at earlier stages of their claims to follow the case and allow the mods and the more knowledgeable members of the site to help people prepare for court and help prevent a repeat of yesterdays verdict. My case is with the Judge at the moment and when I get a date I'll post it here. I suspect those with dates in the near future will be worth keeping an eye on.

r-t-v

25/01/07 Statements collected online

27/01/07 Prelim sent

09/02/07 Thank you letter received (and duly ignored)

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

02/04/07 Notice of transfer paperwork received

10/04/07 Lattie's hastner sent

19/04/07 AQ arrived (never mind lattie!)

20/04/07 Last Chance letter sent to DG, AQ filled out.

08/05/07 AQ returned to courts, cc'd to DG

11/06/07 Request for the defence to be struck out sent after not hearing from the court for 5 long weeks.

14/06/07 Directions hearing set for the end of August. 10 long weeks away.

14/06/07 rob-the-viking waits yet longer......

23/08/07 DG apply for a stay, instantly granted by judge.

29/08/07 The waiting begins again, 7 months since prelim was sent.

"If you kick a Tiger in the ass, you'd better have a plan to deal with it's teeth!!"

In light of the antics in Birmingham yesterday I thought I'd start a thread off so as and when people get a date for Court they can post it here.

This will allow others at earlier stages of their claims to follow the case and allow the mods and the more knowledgeable members of the site to help people prepare for court and help prevent a repeat of yesterdays verdict. My case is with the Judge at the moment and when I get a date I'll post it here. I suspect those with dates in the near future will be worth keeping an eye on.

r-t-v

Basically if everyone uses their own threads to progress there own claim it will make it easier for everyone to follow and help each person indivdually, otherwise there would be lots of confusion with different people all trying to get answers on ONE Thread.

Also you should PM a mod with your litigation details so they can keep a track fo the cases at court

Paul

Basically if everyone uses their own threads to progress there own claim it will make it easier for everyone to follow and help each person individually, otherwise there would be lots of confusion with different people all trying to get answers on ONE Thread.

Also you should PM a mod with your litigation details so they can keep a track of the cases at court

Paul

A good point that I didn't even think of Paul, as you state I suspect the thread would get snowed under by questions.

My bad.

25/01/07 Statements collected online

27/01/07 Prelim sent

09/02/07 Thank you letter received (and duly ignored)

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

02/04/07 Notice of transfer paperwork received

10/04/07 Lattie's hastner sent

19/04/07 AQ arrived (never mind lattie!)

20/04/07 Last Chance letter sent to DG, AQ filled out.

08/05/07 AQ returned to courts, cc'd to DG

11/06/07 Request for the defence to be struck out sent after not hearing from the court for 5 long weeks.

14/06/07 Directions hearing set for the end of August. 10 long weeks away.

14/06/07 rob-the-viking waits yet longer......

23/08/07 DG apply for a stay, instantly granted by judge.

29/08/07 The waiting begins again, 7 months since prelim was sent.

"If you kick a Tiger in the ass, you'd better have a plan to deal with it's teeth!!"

received my court date today in the post. The hearing of the claim will take place at 10.00AM on 27th July 2007 at Wolverhampton and will take no longer than 90 minutes. By no later than 14 days before the hearing of the claim the claimant must send to the court and to the defendant copies of all the documents that they intend to rely upon at the final hearing. The should be in a bundle with each page clearly numbered and the originals should be brought to the hearing.

Just to let you know I filed by MCOL 14th March 2007. HSBC defended last minute. Transferred to local court at Wolverhampton on 11th April 2007, with a note to say no AQ required.

Received an offer of DG solicitors 8th May 2007 offering £2882.73. My claim was for £3221.99. I wrote back to DG declining offer and requesting full amount.

Today received court date.

I will keep you updated as to what happens next.

DG defended at last minute and now being transfered to local court. Getting nervous now in light of yesterdays events.

I got a letter from HSBC on the 25th April with offer, also received acknowledgment of notice from DG confirming they will be defending the case. The offer was 85% of original claim without interest so I wrote back to HSBC saying I would accept the offer if they would add the £80.00 MCOL fee. Cheeky?

I never received a reply and now at the stage of possibly going to court. What happens now, have I got any options? I never thought it would get this far with a claim of £720.00.

Help

sent first lettere 23.01.07 took them 3 weeks nearly to reply......... they claim it was posted ( an offer) but had ot fax it to the local branch....... wrote ont he 22.02.07 and agian on the 28.02.07 telling them thye had till the 06.03 to cough up.......... no response........ so on the 02.04.07 subbmited my mcol claim...... trial date has been set today...... for 07.08.07....

neither the bank or DG answer telephone calls or emails or snail mail letters or faxes.......

rockin all over the world