nd111 **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5946 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you need anything, just ask. But you already knew that..:D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey ! guys i sent my second letter on the 21/05/07 and i have nt heard from halifax up to this day , should i start court proceedings then ? coz i told them if i dnt here from them within 14 days then i take them to court.

is it the time to do so?

:-x hey ! guys i sent my second letter on the 21/05/07 and i have nt heard from halifax up to this day , should i start court proceedings then ? coz i told them if i dnt here from them within 14 days then i take them to court.

is it the time to do so?

As soon as your 14 days are up, then file..;)

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

hie everyone im sorry i have been away coz of trying to make ends meet , NOW IM LATE ! in sending my letter to court. it was due by 04/06/07 ,isthere a problem in taking them to court late ? please help dear friends.

no problems...;)

F&Q's... Read here

When you file is entirely up to you - just as long as you don't do it early!! NOW is the time to add on the 8% and don't forget to add on £10 data fee if you have forgotten in the past. Have you incurred any extra charges between the lba and now 'cos you can add them on before filing at court.

If my advice has been helpful tip the scales

West brom SETTLED

Halifax current SETTLED IN FULL

halifax curent (2nd) stayed. Visa - SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

halifax for the 3rd time. LBA sent

Egg - SETTLED GE Money - SETTLED Barclaycard SETTLED twice

Sainsbury's - Awaiting court date

Co-op cc SETTLED IN FULL 2nd claim. Settled in full

National Westminster Settled in full. 2nd claim. N1 submitted

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL

hi guys im a bit mixed up , sorry i know i should be reading enough but im one of those who when a lot of info, is in front of me i get a puzzle:o .

My short question is where exactly do i start with court proceedings and what form do i send to court?

please help once more:rolleyes:

It depends on wether you are doing mcol or N1.

Have a read of this, it should help.

Any worries just shout.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/71369-getting-mcol-right.html#post614610

F&Q's... Read here

hi ! there anyone to help ? im filling in my N1 right now but my cmputer will not allow me to fill the form , i dont understand why so i printed the 2 pages . Is it ok if i fill in with a pen?please help ! im home the whole day today to deal with this once and for all.

And also i never recived 5 months of my statements and halifax did not reply to my request , what do i do?

It makes no difference if you fill it out by hand.

I had to do this in 1 of my claims.

If you are still waiting for statements, it might be a good idea to get them first.

Without rereading your thread, did you send the non compliance letter?

F&Q's... Read here

'Don't panic' as it says in Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe. If you havn't already done so can I suggest you read 'Frequently asked questions' and 'Step-by-Step Instructions'. You will be much better prepared for each eventuiality. Read some of the longer threads here on Halifax forum and some of the 'won' section 'cos an awful lot of good advice can be gleaned that way. All the best

West brom SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL

hi ya the dates are from your first charge right upto the date you file your n1 the daily rate of interest is your total charges x 0.00002 if im wrong sure some will correct me hope this helps

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

You beat me to it!! POC have changed since I last filed but that is what I also assume.

West brom SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

Might be worth chasing your missing statements first, or are you going to do a second claim??

F&Q's... Read here

F&Q's... Read here

guys one more quastion i dont want to messup things at the last minute please help!:confused: MY TOTAL CHARGES ARE £978.5 PLUS £147.28 INTEREST.

HOW DO I ADD THE 8% PLUS THE DAILY RATE OF 0.0022 THEN THE COURT FEE WHICH I BELIEVE IS £120 SINCE THE AMOUNT IS OVER A 1000? I JUST NEED THE TOTAL THERE . I TRIED BUT I THINK IS WRONG .

Did you use the spread sheets from here?

If so the 8% will automatically add for you.

The daily interest is your charges x 0.00022

So yours are 21p

If you have an overdraft then you add charges and interest together,

So this would be 24p

F&Q's... Read here

c.the claimant claims interest under section s69 of the county courts act 1984 at the rate of 8%a year from date of first charge to the date your are filing your claim interst amount xxxxxx and also at the same rate up to the date of judgement or earlier payment enter your daily rate

you put the court fee on claim form

value

charges xxxxx

interest under s69 county courts act 1984 xxxxxx

total xxxx

s.a.r. (subject access request) fee £10.00

in the box on the right

amount claimed xxxx

court fee

total amount hope this helps

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou