Aqualibrium V Nationwide ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Chris and Varangian.

Varangian, to be honest, I thought it would feel/take much longer. Nationwide said to give them 14-21 days from receiving my acceptance form, which they confirmed receipt of on 2nd/3rd August, if I mind rightly. So that means they refunded in 1 week! Perhaps I was lucky, not complaining though :)

So, I came home from work tonight to find a rather unusual letter from Nationwide...

I quote:

"Thank for accepting our offer to refund 'you' (oops wee typo there) charges totalling XXXX.XX, in full and final settlement of your concerns.

(HERE'S THE GOOD BIT)

Since accepting our offer, I note a further pending charge of XX.XX. This will be reversed."

- what? out of the goodness of their hearts? I'm glad, but, what?

Is it just me or are they pooping themselves about the test case and trying to come over as reasonable ... :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Many belated Congratulations!!!

...Aqualibrium...lol

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

• 1 year later...

hi i would like make my claim from natiowide but, i am not show that the will pay me back my money tooke from bank charge. as long the high court thosen,t decided yet after the bank appeal so what can you advice me?

Thank you.