Official CAG leaflets/fliers?

yilly911
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Just wondered if there was any official CAG leaflets or fliers doing the rounds. Anything that could be done to raise awareness would be good, pretty much everyone I know now has come to have a look at CAG. I wouldn't mind handing out fliers or leaflets in town on saturday afternoons.... I'm sure the banks would be over the moon! :)

You could try these...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I'll give these a go, wonder if I should litter the writing rests and tables in the banks with them. Lol..

Is there anything a bit more meaty? CAG offers a lot of other fantastic advice than just Bank Charges. To be honest it is by far the best forum for consumer rights anywhere in the country, yet only a relatively small part of the populous know about it.

Actually - I did them a year ago, so it is likely that they will need updating...LOL

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I'll give these a go, wonder if I should litter the writing rests and tables in the banks with them. Lol..

Careful. The bank might report you for littering.

(You think I'm joking?)

HSBCLloyds TSBcontractual interestNew Tax Creditscoming for you?NTL/Virgin Media

Never give in ... Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. Churchill, 1941

Great another chance to get stuck with a fine/penalty...

Just thought I'd let you all know I was outside Lloyds TSB and Natwest in Maidstone town center yesterday. I handed out 15 sheets of the tear off tabs. I also "littered" a few across the banks fourecourt area. I had the branch manager of Natwest come out and move me on after I spoke to several customers queueing in there! Everyone was genuinely interested. An old chap I met in his 60's seemed quite passionate about this too. Ted was his name I don't think he could even use a computer from the way he was talking let alone navigate his way here, but he quoted me

"The young man knows the rules but the old man knows the exceptions

He gave me a pat on the back and moved on. Good luck Ted!