Graham White sols for next debt - failed cca now wantto hit them re more that 30days...?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6224 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I may be in the wrong place but could any of you help me please?

I had a letter on 16th March from 'Graham White Solicitors' acting on behalf of Next Directory alledging I owe a debt of £73. I've also had a similar run in with Robinson Way RE an alledged Great Universal debt. I do not order from catalogues and never have had a catalogue account, so I asked for my CCA from Graham White on 16th March after receiving their letter.

They defaulted and I heard nothing, so on 11th April I wrote to them again stating that they had defaulted and not provided me with a CCA. I got no response (I did send recorded delivery- signed for on 19th March and 2nd letter on 13th April), no response again.

I've not heard anything from them again, indeed their correspondance to me was incorrect, wrong initial, surname spelt on a common variation, I do believe this to be one of their mass mail outs and as I am probably unlucky to be commonly named, I do get a few!

In my last letter I said after 30 days they would be criminally defaulting and I'd report them to the statutory bodies BUT I don't know how or what to do with this, I also will need to do this on Robinson Way soon too, so any advice on the process would be valuable.

Thank you,

TF xx

All my knowledge has been gained from personal experience and the sharing of advice from fellow members.

Your only option is to report them to Trading Standards and the OFT.... which will bring you little joy, as they don't deal with individual complaints. Althought the "criminal offence" part of CCA non-compliance sounds good, it gives very little personal satisfaction.

There is a "mass complaint" thread on here somewhere. If I can find the link, I will post it for you.

:)

I have just sent letters today to both the local TS's and OFT

Might not get me anywhere BUT at least I feel I have done something about it!

All my knowledge has been gained from personal experience and the sharing of advice from fellow members.

• dx100uk changed the title to Graham White sols for next debt - failed cca now wantto hit them re more that 30days...?