Trying to get all statements

TheSaint7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help please.

I've managed to get statements back as far as 8 years, (only 6 through SAR), NATWEST stopped replying to my letters and have closed my account. I complained to the ICO (what a waste of time and space), just had letter from them say "Natwest has advised me that they do not hold statements for longer than 6 years and therefore are unable to provide you any further statements."

When I said I had already been sent more by going a different route, I was asked if I could send proof (covering letter?-no covering letter), she said they could just be old statements (no printed on current statement pages) then if I could send an example they might reopen case, but probably won't get anywhere.

Have already sent an LBA - SAR non compliance.

Anyone with any experience / advice

Cheers

Bump this one for nattie regarding older statements. But dont let them off the hook, send any evidence you have of older statements etc. to ICO. Follow up what you have started right to the end. A lot of effort and hassle I know but worth it in the end............................. BUMP FOR NATTIE later on. Fendy xxx and well done for pursuing this. Do not back down now........... continue onward............... if you end up with recompense for nutty west messing you about re: older statements then it will also be worthwhile. Finish what you have started. We are all right behind you. Honestly................ Fendy xxx

Thanks for the support.

Thought the wording might be important saying "statements", as I ask for history of transactions and that they could give statements if easyer, but the ones going back 8 years were statements. So someone is telling porkies. The annoying thing is all this info was in my initial complaint to the ICO.

Just noticed some number at the top of my copy statments that I got through phoning and paying another £5. It says Copy Statement (6 numbers/ 6 numbers / 6 numbers), is this a reference that could be used to find out when ordered/printed?

Nasty West telling porkies. NEVER!!! They have access to records going back to the early nineties. Nattie will log in this evening and know doubt will give you further conformation of this

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.