Barclays full DPA Request?

SL56
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5956 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I've issued my Data Protection Act request to barclays but theyve only given me a list of charges and balances! I need my overdraft interest amounts to work out the interest I can claim dont I?

• 9 months later...

Hi SL,

I've copied your post from Angi's thread so you don't hijack it and use your own thread.

" Ive got an old statement which has 2x Account Control Fee of £12. This is shown in the break down of the commision.

I thought I would be able to add this to my schedule but then later on they arent broken down. They just say commision? :s

Could some kind soul point me in the right direction :grin: "

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

You can reclaim any a/c control fees you were charged.

Barclays changed the way they listed stuff on statements. Between Sept 2002 and Jan 2003, they stopped itemising how the Bank Charges were split between regular a/c fees and penalty fees.

From then on, the only breakdown of the qtly a/c chgs was shown on the Advance Notification of Charges.

Slick

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Hi thanks for sorting that for me slick

They only gave me copy statements - I dont have anything saying advance notification of charges? Is that where the commission would be broken down? :)

Hi SL,

Over what period do you NOT have a breakdown of the individual "commission" chgs.

Are the amounts involved significant.

TBH, I don't know how peeps have established the unlawful element of the qtly chgs if you DON'T have the breakdown.