(HSBC) MCS Ltd

mnealio
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6166 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

should i write back to them? if so what will i say?

Write back to them and just explain that the sum of £10 was enclosed with you original SAR. Also remind them how many days they have left to comply before you report them to the ICO for non conformance with your SAR.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Just to keep you updated this is the letter that I sent.........

I write in reply to your letter dated 4/6/07 asking for the £10 fee regarding the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request).

You will find that a £10 Potal Order was sent with the original SAR that I requested from yourselves.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I'm really crap at writing letters but didin't want me to tell them how much time they have remaining as they should already know this.

Anyway I posted that letter yesturday.

I'm still awaiting the SAR for the Bank Account which was sent on the 30th April.

Even though I have received the Credit Card statements and an application form and not the original CCA, Iam really getting confused on the dates.

Putting the bank account to one side at the moment as they still need to send the SAR for that.

The Credit Card statements and (their supposidly CCA) were received by myself on 24th May, I then sent the letter back to them stating that what they sent me was an application form and not a CCA , this was signed for by them on 31st May.

that is when I received that last letter from them which is posted on this thread.

any advice appreciated.

I know you've done it now, but I would always be happy for them to state this is a copy of your credit agreement and enclose an application form.

Personally, I wouldn't tell them that they had sent me an application form only that they have sent me an unenforceable agreement and I would only tell them once they have committed the summary criminal offence.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Update: they sgned for the letter 11/06/07 still not heard anything from them, they have until Tuesday to send out the SAR for the Bank Account.

I have 2 questions re:- Bank Account who do I report them to if they fail to send the sar?

Also even though they did not send the "original" CCA for the Credit Card account what will I do regarding that, obviously reading my posts in this thread you will know whats happening.

Bank Account who do I report them to if they fail to send the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)?

You send them a LBA giving them another 7 days then report them to the ICO.

Right here goes quite a long one, On friday I received this letter

1a-1.jpg?t=1182105844

Obviously this is the SAR that I have been awaiting, I also received the 6 years of statements with this letter which I have yet to go through so this is for the Bank Account and Loans. They also sent back the £10 Postal Order.

On Saturday I received this from DG Solicitors :

2a.jpg?t=1182106028

Also there was this credit agreement

3a.jpg?t=1182106317

With a whole load of other statements which are exactly the same as the ones HSBC just sent me!

So I'm still awaiting the CCA for the Credit Card, but is that the true CCA for the Bank Account/Loan.........

Any advice?

--

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

I have several copies of the same letter from Angela Harries, which seem to be HSBC's way of saying that they've sent your statements but nothing else. I have spoken to their Data Compliance dept, who tell me that SARs are initially treated as requests for 6 years of statements; if you want more (as I do), they go into stalling mode and demand that you fill in a form so you can give them all the info that was in your SAR again. They also told me that they didn't receive the original SAR (despite signing for it), and that I hadn't paid - curious, because they've actually returned the cheque, which was enclosed with the SAR...

They also sent me a printout of all my transactions on one account, followed by 40 envelopes containing copy statements for the same account, acompanied by a covering letter apologising for sending so many copy statements, but 'this is the only way we can provide the information you asked for'!

I get the impression that their admin is in meltdown.

what do you think I should reply to DG Solocitors? they have sent me the CCA for the loan but not the Credit card, they now want me to get in touch with them within 14 days.