Red Rebel Vs Lloyds TSB ** WON**

Red Rebel
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have requested statements from Lloyds TSB more than 40 days ago, they have acknowledged my original letter but am still waiting. Is there a phone number I can use to chase them up? Also in my initial letter I requested 6yrs of statements, would it be possible to request them going back the entire history of my time with Lloyds TSB.

Come on the mighty reds!!!!!!

Lloyds TSB - Success - 14/7/07

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

Tip my scales if I have been of assistance :D

As they have acknowledged receipt then they are in breach of the DPA.

Therefore you are fully entitled to issue go down the non compliance route but I might first send then a chaser and also send a copy to the Information Commissioner so that they can add it to their LTSB file.

• Haha 1

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

As they have acknowledged receipt then they are in breach of the DPA.

Therefore you are fully entitled to issue go down the non compliance route but I might first send then a chaser and also send a copy to the Information Commissioner so that they can add it to their LTSB file.

Thanks for that, I have already drafted a non-compliance letter was just wondering if there was a number to chase them up on before I send it. They have so many depts so need the most appropriate number.

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

Anyone have a phone number to Lloyds TSB in order to chase em for my statements please.

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

• 2 weeks later...

Having started the process of claiming back my bank changes on the 1st March 07. I received the standard "We are sorry you are unhappy about your account charges" letter promising the information I requested in 3 weeks. I am still waiting!!

I did telephone them a week ago and was told they would re-order my statements and should get them within 1 week, (surprise surprise still waiting).

So today I have sent a non-compliance letter to Lloyds TSB plus a complaint to the informations commissioner.

To Be Continued.

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

Received list of charges today :) now moving onto inputting the info into the advanced spreadsheet but have noticed there is a column "account balance at interest date" this information is not on the list I have received from the bank. Is this important???????? also column "interest free overdraft (enter as +) what does it mean? Help needed please.

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

I havn't worked it out yet I was just checking out the spreadsheet. This may sound stupid but what is contractual interest and who can and cannot claim it?

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

Thanks for that. One other question in the letter I received Lloyds have stated they are willing to send me statements beyond the 6 years but I have to wait the mandatory 40 days again. Is this correct procedure and do I have to stump up another £10???

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

No you won't have to pay again - can you post the exacting wording that LLoyds have used in saying this?

Here is the relevent paragraph:

You may now wish to proceed with your claim for reimbursement of charges but, if you do feel you need further statements, this will take longer to access our archived data. Please let me know by returning this letter in the attached pre-paid envelope and I will order them for you.

Under the terms of the data protection act, we are allowed up to 40 days to fulfil your request.

PS: I will be requesting more statements.

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

• 2 weeks later...

Received another 6 months of statements :( taking me back to feb 23rd 2001 and with it a letter saying:

"We've enclosed copy statements to complete your order with this letter.

Please let us know if you need any further help."

Does this mean they aren't sending me anymore? if so what can I do to try and obtain more, as someone on here has had 10yrs worth.

I went into my branch to find out if I could obtain more and was seen by the branch manager who was extremely abrupt when I happened to mention someone in CAG had obtained 10yrs of statements telling me to contact Copy Statement Unit as its nothing to do with them.

Also called customer services on 0845 3 000 000 and was told they only issue 6yrs of statements and its rubbish that people are getting 10yrs or more. So I mentioned CAG and said "your telling me you have no data beyond 6yrs" she said "no i'm not saying that, its what we have been told to say" she then gave me a number for customer service recovery on 01264 832915 but can't get through surprise surprise:rolleyes:

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

Sent preliminary letter off today along with schedule of charges giving them 14 days to comply with my request for my charges back (£644 for me and £665 for wife) I didnt bother with the interest as it didnt amount to much. So hoping for a positive response within the 14 days :)

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

• 3 weeks later...

Well as expected no reply to Prelim letter, sent off LBA on 30th May along with another schedule of charges giving them a further 14 days to acknowledge my claim, as yet no reply:(

I was wondering which way is best to go about filing a court claim moneyclaim or direct to the court? Any advice most welcome.

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

Red, there's more room on N1 form for POC's and you can also attach a copy of your schedule when you submit it so you don't get the claim too vague defence, plus, it will end up at your local court anyway. I've filed 3 claims via N1. I enjoy going to the court. How sad am I????? :)

• Haha 1

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

• 2 weeks later...

Well I never did get a reply to the LBA :mad: , so have just been down to the county court to hand in me and the wifes N1 forms and the X160 forms for fee exemption. Its taking a bit longer to issue claim because X160 needs to be processed, so they reckon 7-10 days to issue. Then the clock starts ticking :)

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

• 3 weeks later...

Received 2 letters titled Strictly Without Prejudice Confidential yesterday (7/7/07) informing me basically that they do not want to persue this matter through the courts and have offered to pay back my charges in full but with strings attached. It also states that its going to go to Northampton instead of Liverpool county court were i filed claim. Why is this?

Here's a letter I was thinking of sending instead of the acceptance slip. I would appreciate some feedback as to whether this would be ok to send.

Dear Sir or Madam

Ref: Your Offer of Settlement

Account: xxxxxxxx

Sort Code xxxxxxx

Claim No: xxxxxxx in Northampton County Court

I acknowledge receipt of your letter date 04/07/07 and your settlement offer of £789.53.

I accept your offer as full and final settlement only for this claim of bank charges made on my account between 03/09/01 and 01/05/07(dates of first and last charge) However I will only accept an unconditional offer and will therefore not be signing your acceptance agreement

I accept this offer without prejudice and I reserve the right to make any further claims should you apply future charges that may be considered unlawful under common law or in violation of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 or Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.

I will be willing to withdraw my claim and will send a Notice of Discontinuance to the Court upon receipt of unconditional full settlement of my claim

I am also not prepared to agree to any confidentiality clauses you try to impose, unless of course your client wishes to make an offer of due consideration in addition to the amount of £789.53, in order to be afforded this privilege by myself.

I trust that you will find this arrangement acceptable.

Yours Sincerely

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

Thanks zootscoot just needed some reassurance, will donate as soon as the money hits my account :)

Can you tell me why Northampton instead of Liverpool is dealing with the claim as I am unclear on who to inform.

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -