Rayne Vs HSBC - Round 2

Rayne
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5054 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

cheers for that boys and girls :)

I think a two-pronged attack here might be for the best - send the poc again to both court and defendant (I think it's reasonable to assume it's a typo in that one paragraph altho I will confirm), and also apply for the defence to be struck out as abuse of process, using draft directions as a fallback. How does that sound?

To be fair to the courts I'm a little loathe to push them too much atm as they're still coming back up to speed after the recent flooding, but at the same time I don't want to potentially do myself over.

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Damn, stayed until results of OFT case known - don't suppose anybody has any good reasons to apply for stay to be removed?

Well signed the petition anyway....fingers crossed

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

Right decided on my course of action: going for the removal of stay as per http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cases-stayed-pending-oft/108430-stays-info-guidance.html. Looks to me to be the way to go in all honesty.

Oh, sent out all the wedding invites a couple of days ago...everyone get theirs? ;)

ouch pd

u going for removal of stay or riding it out? so to speak.....

oi oi pete, u get urs as well? :D

spotty :p

• 3 weeks later...

Right then going for this removal of stay jobby now that my machine is back up and running again. Would consider filing against Microsoft for loss of data but I'm on dodgy ground from the word go, if you know what I mean!!

Got the barebones letter but just need some info first with regard to the following:

Total number of cases brought against them (and I'll probably kick myself at this point cos I bet it's somewhere REALLY simple that I missed.)

Damn, I thought there was more but apparently not. Kewl :)

Cheers guys. At this stage no excuses will be required - it's fast approaching the point where it IS a genuine hardship call. Bloody banks!!!

And it's good to be fighting fit again, just been reading Dougal's thread....the guy's a god!! lol :)

EDIT: I make the count against HSBC to be 132???? Thats on the low side surely?

bugger - oh well, 132 it is :)

/me checks to make sure I passed them on and is shocked to find he hasn't....wth???

how's young pete these days?

yes indeed thanking you sir :)

Pete or FL (or both) could you have a quick butchers at http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/113772-rayne-wescott-front-one.html for me please? Hitting all my DCA's with CCA requests and wondering on whether its a good idea or not

Quick question to the floor....

CSA payments - do they fall under the Social Security Administration Act 1992 (s.187), as they're not actually a benefit paid by them but rather are maintenance payments in support of children costs etc?