stonedecroze v halifax 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good idea Stone, I will look out for it. :D

Hows you anyway, I passed your place again the other day. But you were slacking!!!!! (Day off...:p )

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're watching Stone, keep at it!

Hope all well, Kenny:)

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

kennythecelt@consumeractiongroup.co.uk.

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)

Good idea Stone, I will look out for it. :D

Hows you anyway, I passed your place again the other day. But you were slacking!!!!! (Day off...:p )

Hope all well, Kenny:-)

Hi SSL & Kenny All is well with me and mine, how are you? btw It must have been on one of my days off as I NEVER slack, how very dare you !!!

Think I will time so that N1 will be submitted on 23/24 may. should know what is going on then and they just might settle, LOL.

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

btw It must have been on one of my days off as I NEVER slack, how very dare you !!!
:D:p

It would be nice if they just settled it. You could do with a nice easy one for a change. ;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Couldn`t we all !! :D:D:eek:

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

:mad:Just had an Email from Penaltycharges.com and they seem to be taking a very pessismistic view of the oft judgement:-x

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

hi Stone :)

lol you at it again , go get em :p hope you and marion are both well . Let them be pessimistic , think enough people on here to keep the optimism going :) will keep watching to see how it goes

take care and stuff ,, huggles xoxoxo

• 3 weeks later...

hi Stone :)

thought id pop by see whats been happening here ,, tis very quiet lol

think all must be waiting for tomoz, Hope You and yours are all well , we are good here , same ol same ol lol been trying to catch you on msn seems we miss each other ,, ahh well thats life

take care and hugs to you both xoxoxo:D

Dramatic About Turn As Barclays Cuts Overdraft Charges |Sky News|Business

Are they trying to tell us that they are now computerised? :eek::eek:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

• 1 year later...

Hi All,

In view of recent kick in teef by appeal court I phoned local court to see what score is. case is still stayed as court can take no independant action and either I or Bank have to ask for stay to be lifted, ( this after court stayed case on its own).

I am now at a loss as to how to proceed. from what I gather original grounds have been ruled out by appeal court but it seems that they left an opening under a different section of UTCCRs, Thus I believe that I can apply to court to alter original N1 conditions.

any views or comments on this course of action?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

My POC reads " the claimant contends that:

a) the charges debited to the Account are punative in nature; are not a genuine pre-estimate of cost incurred by the Defendant; exceed any alleged actual loss to the defendant in respect any breaches of contract on the part of the claimant; are not intended or related to any alleged actual loss, but instead duly enrich the Defendant which exercises the contractual term of such damages with a view to profit.

b)the contractual provision that permits the defendant to levy such charges is unenforceable by virtue of the Unfair Term in Consumer Contracts Regulations (1999) and the common law. "

So will I need to change this or amend it in anyway?

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Thanks Steven

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00