Not sure how this new member is gonna be greeted *grin*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, stumbled across this site as I have been spending a lot of time researching the company I began working for a couple of months ago and have been apalled at some of the things I have seen. A company that not only collects council tax for many towns and cities, but also administers benefits on behalf of the councils and then runs the bloody bailiffs too!:mad:

I am sure I will be asked why I continue to work for them so I may as well answer that here. I can do far more good as an "insider" as I am getting an intimate knowledge of Council Tax law and the collection therof. I am also uniquely placed to spot the ways at which a liable person can ensure they get all the help/discounts/exemptions they are entitled to.:-D

So Hi to you all once more and I look forward to making my little contributions wherever I can.

Guest Big Lash

Another potential whistleblower, theres one or two here already;).

It may be an idea to pm a mod,(sorry if you have already), but I think there are some legal implications they may need to discuss with you.

Welcome, I'm sure lots of people will be VERY interested in some good inside info in the future:D

Guest Big Lash

main screen, scroll to the bottom, the place where all the current people logged on is. Anyone in green is a mod, click on the name, and find the PM this person link.

Guest Big Lash

Janet-m is the only one here at the moment, the ones in pink are the dsite helpers, they will do if janet is busy.

Welcome Andy, I'm sure your 'insider' information will be very useful.

Be careful not to post anything that can identify who you are, who you work for or where you work.

Bailiffs are a very emotive subject here, so be prepared for some stick from some users. Abuse of any kind is not tolerated on CAG, so if you are subject to any, please report it by clicking on the red triangle on the left of your posts

Welcome Andy, I'm sure your 'insider' information will be very useful.

Be careful not to post anything that can identify who you are, who you work for or where you work.

Bailiffs are a very emotive subject here, so be prepared for some stick from some users. Abuse of any kind is not tolerated on CAG, so if you are subject to any, please report it by clicking on the red triangle on the left of your posts

Thanks for the welcome Michael and don't worry - over the years I have developed a hide like a rhino *grin*

Guest Big Lash
Thanks for the welcome Michael and don't worry - over the years I have developed a hide like a rhino *grin*

That sound like my wife:-D

actually cockneyandy, in my experience it is pretty much universal that men have skin like rhinos, full stop. I always find handling them with fine grade sand paper makes little differenceto the skin texture but does make life uncomfortable for them.;)

Guest Big Lash
:eek: Whoo whoo.........!! default, ban him, shoot him, decapitate him ... sexist comment. Now BigLash - get BACK to mowing the lawn and cleaning the patio like I TOLD you to.:p

Blimey, you sound just like my wife, and yes, I am already under the thumb, just finished washing the 'breakfast in bed dear' dishes, off to buy some flowers in a moment....stopping off to book the romantic table for two at the expensive restaurant for tonight......etc etc