Celicaman vs HSBC***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6099 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thanks givememymoney

Actually no, i was using the daily interest tab, and was referring to the boxes marked

DATE OF INTEREST

INTEREST PAID ON CHARGES

8% INTEREST ON INTEREST

COMBINED 8% INTEREST & INTEREST

oops Sorry thats big lol

im trying to get to grips with what to use here, that page is for compound interest Right?

Trying to work out what the charges interest tab is for.

On Mindzia's thread they say its best to use the daily rate, but it doesnt allow me being thick lol

So the Destructions say fill in the interest boxes from statements, so trying to work on that.

I think because of the time since charges made, its worth persuing the overdraft interest and compound interest, even if its just to push the right buttons to make them jump & make a good offer, at the end of the day it prob wont get as far as court as they would have to prove their charges. I dont think my grey matter grips stuff like this that easy, but i need to understand so i can reply when they say no.

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The boxes you are refering to are on the s69 8% Interest tab the ones one the daily interest tab are DATE OF INTERESTINTEREST PAID ON PENALTIESCOMPOUND INTEREST ON INTERESTCOMBINED INTEREST & C. INTEREST

The only place you need to enter data into is the charges and interest tab. If you haven't entered any overdraft interest in the right-hand columns of this tab then you won't see anything on the right-hand side of the other tabs. Once this is done then you will see the results on the other tabs. :-)

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

Ah ha , i will start again, i been working backwards, filling in the other boxes first, think i'll stick to making sofa's & curtains

Thanks , my mind is in meltdown with all this,if i get it right its worth £k's. i may even get a holiday this year if they all pay up

Many thanks, no doubt i will be back with more questions

Ian

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Hope you live Local, else the free measuring going to be a day out, but hell if i get this lot back, it'll be my pleasure

Ian

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Help ,no, stop,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no i said free measuring, not free curtains, must be my accent LOL

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Hi all, just thought i would check something

HSBC filed acknowledge of claim on the 27th March giving them 28 days to file defence.

Is that counted as time up today or tomorrow. Dont know if anything in post today until i get home. but they are cutting it fine if they are filing defence ?

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

What was your date of deemed served for your claim, because that is the date you count the 28 days. my claim was deemed served on 19.03.07 and they had to defend by 16.04.07. if your claim was deemed served on 27.03.07 then they have until 25.04.07 to defend.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Just answered my own question, Checked MCOL and they have filed defence, i should receive something in post soon to confirm, no doubt also from their solicitors, ok looks like the gloves are coming off. :x

On the other front of me vs Cap one, looks Like a Win:D

they havent filed any defence and MCOL allows me to ask for judgement

Wooppeeeeeeee second win to me

1st Win GE capital £63 plus interest plus costs :D :D

2nd Win Cap 1 £198 plus interest plus costs :D :D

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Hi jowalshy, just had a quick look at your threads and will keep a keen eye on them, did u go for statute interest or compound.

Didnt realise you could send DG a bump letter to try to get things settled a bit faster, i thought it was all wait now till court date and see what DG send you.

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Thanks for that lat

Have i made a boob. Just read on other threads that after filing MCOL

Was i supposed to send copy of charges to the court and to DG solicitors. Is this right. I have had nothing from DG yet and only ever received notice of issue and acknowledgment of claim giving bank 28 days to file defence.

This is the first i have read anywhere of this, i read both letter from court and says nothing. i thought i had read all destructions

if ive boobed what do i do now HELP

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

It is not too late so no problem but you should send a copy of your spreadsheet to the court and DG here is a template to use

The Court Manager,

Money Claim Online

Northampton County Court

21-27 St. Katharine's Street

Northampton

NN1 2LH

Dear Sir/Madam

(Your Name) –v- (Bank)

Claim No: ********

Date Issued: xx/xx/xx

Please find enclosed a schedule of penalty charges taken from me by the defendant, along with interest claimed at the annual rate of 8% pursuant to section 69 of the County Court Act. The interest in addition to the amount in charges equates to the total amount of my claim, namely £(AMOUNT).

I respectfully request that the enclosed schedule should be attached to the particulars of my claim.

Yours sincerely,

And this one to DG

Dear Sir,

(Your Name) -v- (Bank)

Claim No: ********

Date Issued: xx/xx/xx

Please find enclosed a copy of my schedule of charges relating to the above claim.

(If, and only if, you are claiming overdraft interest on your penalties, also include this paragraph)

I understand you have a policy of initially rejecting claims for overdraft interest. However, should this be the case after you have reviewed my claim, you should be aware that my claim for overdraft interest has been meticulously calculated and double checked. It only ever relates to the cumulative charges within the overdrawn balance of the account at the point that the overdraft interest was debited

If it is that in your view the interest is not claimable, I am prepared to discuss this with yourseves and the judge in court.

Yours sincerely,

:D

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

PPHHHHHEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW

Thanks guys i thought id B*******d it all up, but where did that one spring from, i never read it anywhere until tonight

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

ooops just noticed note on bottom of post , oll have a read now and see what i missed

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Hey whats all the new symbols along the bottom for, what do they do, think i will press this one

BOOOOOOOOOM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

:mad: I have just checked MCOL and Cap one must have filed defence at the last minute although it is dated 27/03/2007 so im confused cos i thought that one was passed and i had won.

last night the start button was available in the judgement column. Looks like i may have 2 files to prepare

Oh well the things we have to do. I will be posting Questions later no doubt. Find out whats in post at home. Im holding out filing any other claims until i get the hang of it with this one. I should start a cap one thread as well

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

even when the date passes and they haven't defended - we've seen it time and again - where the court let's them file late - sometimes two weeks. makes you wonder what deadlines are for - but that's the way it is. very, very few have gotten their money by dg missing the defence deadline and then just paying up - although it has happened.

Yea they seem to get away with murder, what if i had started the judgement after the 28 days.

I do wonder about our legal system, the banks are taking the mick.

We would get our A** nailed to the wall if we did it :mad:

Judges need to take a tougher stance with the banks & their solicitors.

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

we are seeing a bit of that - in several cases lately the local judge is asking to see the defence paperwork before the claimant's knowing that they won't show it or even show up - so, they are tightening up.

always remember - a 100% offer is preferable to a judgment win as the 100% offer means they are willing to pay now - the judgment could still get stayed or argued or whatever - and they can prat about for ages -

that's why we urge you to nudge - to encourage an offer.

Its a WIn for Me a win for me, Show me the money, Show me the money

Got home tonight and letter from cap 1 offering full settlement, All in just over £300, charges interest & court fee.

Well not exactly offering, but the money has all been paid into your account ( means i owe them less LOL ):grin:

So now i got to inform the Court, What is the best way to do that , Phone or letter. IS there anything else i should do ? (apart from buy you guys a drink LOL )

HSBC news

Ok, other News on the HSBC front, i today received Notice of tranfer of proceedings to local court, and the parts about the AQ have been crossed out. Thats good news as no AQ fee to pay unless judge changes his/her mind.

Never managed to get my letter off to DG & court today, but probably better now as i send it direct to the local court. Got to finish summary statement off tonight,( with added list of what actual charges were for as originals sent to bank did not have that infoon, ) so will send them tomorrow.

Is Now a good time to send DG a bump letter and is there a basic template for this, Havent had time to have look round. Too Excited and had to tell you guys news first lol

Should i start putting court bundle together now or wait see what DG do first

So is now a good time to send DG a Bump letter

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won