Reclaiming Charges from HSBC

bassett19
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6088 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

its not a problem PMing me but i havent got as far as starting my bundle yet & am not the best person to ask.

i would say yes include any correspondence as long as it doesnt have WP on it.

also you need to deal with the stay request

hopefully jo or freaky will be on later to help you more

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Handed the n244 form in stating "without hearing" as instructed but have now recieved letter from court "Notice of Hearing of Application" which says that the hearing of the claimants application for removal of stay will take place on .....

Anyone familiar with this, does it mean we need to attend and what might happen?

thanks

Bass

Hiya Bassett, The Judge can order a hearing whether you asked for one or not so you have saved £30.00 :). Have a look at this thread Dougal's a nice guy, been in the court situation with his career and doesnt mind answering questions :)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/94703-hdr-hsbc.html

I think it will help you.

pete

hi thanks Castlebest

im really panicking now:eek: , Hearing is on the 17th September. Penfold 92's thread has been useful. I think like him i will put it all down in a letter form with a summary

does anyone have case numbers of the ones settled since the OFT ruling?

Think i will send a nudge letter to DG's tommorow. Would it be worth including these case numbers in the letter?

thanks

Bass

Thanks Castlebest, I have recieved them off audrey and will not doubt be quouting them on wednesday,

For the hearing for removal of stay i am basically going in with the following arguements- If anyone has anything I could add to this I would be grateful as i am feeling a bit lightweight in the arguement front at the moment.

- human rights... hearing within a reasonable time

-the fact that the amount is insignificant to the bank and very significant to me

- the balance of convenience... they can still charge me and i can do nothing about it

-the fact that HSBC say on their website that they will be contacting everyone who has claimed and making them an offer, even though they have agreed to await the outcome of the case?????

- the fact that Hsbc are still settling cases since the OFT ruling(thanks audrey and castlebest!!)

Thanks!!!

Bass

Hi Bass. I created a thread a couple of days ago which lists a few cases that have been settled poast OFT. the link is below, it may have a few more on there than you have already:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/114301-claim-details-post-oft.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

hi thanks Castlebest

im really panicking now:eek: , Hearing is on the 17th September. Penfold 92's thread has been useful. I think like him i will put it all down in a letter form with a summary

does anyone have case numbers of the ones settled since the OFT ruling?

Think i will send a nudge letter to DG's tommorow. Would it be worth including these case numbers in the letter?

thanks

Bass

hi bass hope you dont mind me butting in but its 17th today not wednesday!!!.. just hope it was a typing error!!!

debbie xx

You can try. Alot of the numbers just have an answer message on them. Here is the number off one of the letters I got from them:-

0121 455 2701.

You always send them an e-mail or fax

Fax No:- 0121 455 2771

The e-mail address are usually the person's name that is dealing with your claim then @hsbc.co.uk

eg:- racheltomlinson@HSBC.co.uk ( I think)

Otherwise have a look in the contact section of the HSBC main page

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

thanks jowalshy,

im struggling to find names, i think the letters i have had signed from DG are from Kate Eaves, the only one i had from HSBC (a derisory offer) was from Mark Loker. I'll give it a last gasped try anyway to see if I can get any sort of result before Wednesday.

syds mum, yes your right, im delirious with all this bank charges stuff!!!!:eek: it is actually the 19th!!!!

well thank the lord for that:D:D ... i was holding my breath for you to answer!!!

hope all goes well my love... i am in court on friday to fight DGs.. i have judgement and they want to get it set aside!!!

good luck i will be waiting for your victory!!!

debbie xx

Thanks for the support - i feel like I need it at the moment, getting panicky, dont want it to get put off till after the OFT case

Have just emailed kateeaves and servicequality at HSBC. I skimped on the full details and just said its a hearing on wednesday not a hearing for the stay. Hopefully someone might just get hold of it and make me and offer. Wishfull thinking maybe but im clutching at straw!!!!!:D

will update you on wednesday

thanks

bass

fingers, toes, eyes and anything else I can cross will be crossed for you over the next few days.