marksteps vs Sony (MBNA)

marksteps
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

they deal with the executives complaints and will ultimately deal with your charges. try the manager stuart johnson on 01244 576317 or email him stuart.johnson@mbna.com or just call the ceo's pa on 01244 672040. his email is michael.rhodes@mbna.com

I have not seen a case where they have charged for the statements if you go through this office instead of the normal call centre. keep this info as you get a much better response than via the call centres.

When you speak to them they will already know that you are looking for the charges to be refunded, they mentioned it first to me so they know what's coming when you ask. The statements will take over a week to come through as they are stored on disk in the states.

Have you read my "this is war!!!!" thread ? bit of a read but quite detailed in parts and should give you a pretty good understanding of how that department works.

You will get your charges back no problem, they are inundated at the moment ! :oops:

Wicked!!!

Just called up and they said that i have had 7 charges on the account and will refund them.... It will be for £175.

I asked for proof of the charges (to make sure they never reduced it). If they sent me copies of statements then they come from the states and can take 2 weeks but for just a breakdown of charges it can be done overnight. I opted for this one - hope thats ok now... Cheque to be issued on Tuesday!

Cheers!!

PS I will donate once the money has cleared the account...

It was stuart i beleive. I am not holding my breathe yet tho...Until money hits my bank account then i will beleive it!

I wonder what other head offices or that can be done like this. Call and they pay...Only thing is i dont have a list of charges yet from any of them so i need them so i am prepared...

Cheers matey!

Don't forget the little donate button.... eusa_whistle.gif

If you have found this post (or any other post) useful ensure you click on the scales in the top right of that post to give credit where credit is due.:D

DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE AND WANT TO PROVIDE A VALUABLE LINK TO THIS FORUM ? Go to this thread:-http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=52854

As ever, with (I believe most if not) all advice given on this website, I am not qualified to give any advice and you are duly warned that any decisions are your own decisions made on your own account and no liability will be accepted for any advice followed ! Use your own judgment.

Seek advice of a qualified, insured, professional if you have any doubts.

And if you had read properly, you will see in an earlier post i did say when the money hits my account, i will donate....

:)

Was there anything to suggest I hadn't read that ? eusa_doh.gif

I was just ensuring that you didn't forget that you had said that once the money cleared... (or something !icon_redface.gif)

Have an e-pint... SM_drink.gif

If you have found this post (or any other post) useful ensure you click on the scales in the top right of that post to give credit where credit is due.:D

DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE AND WANT TO PROVIDE A VALUABLE LINK TO THIS FORUM ? Go to this thread:-http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=52854

As ever, with (I believe most if not) all advice given on this website, I am not qualified to give any advice and you are duly warned that any decisions are your own decisions made on your own account and no liability will be accepted for any advice followed ! Use your own judgment.

Seek advice of a qualified, insured, professional if you have any doubts.

Just got a letter saying a cheque for £75 is on the way so i called Stuart and saud he told me £175 Aand he was like nope, £75. He told me on the letter he sent me, it had a list of charges n refunds (this was at home so i had to leave it there). When i got hoem i looked at the letter. It showed 5 charges of £25 and one refund of £25.That makes £100 they owe. I emailed and asked for a complete set of copies. I shall call him on Friday tho to double check...

:) Go me..lol

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting on my statements tho i got a cheque for £75 so i emailed sony and guess what. They say im due more...they are sending a cheque for a further £220.... Emailed back asking to be informed when cheque would be sent..

:)