Help Please.

century1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi People, first off I hope this is the correct way to post a message etc on here, just that at the moment there is so much to read I am getting lost about where to post and where not to.

Does anyone happen to know if there is a template letter available for the following....

I have just recieved a letter back from Lloyds after submitting my claim, the letter basically says that the charges were lawful blah blah and they hope that the letter gives a stisfactory reply.... :-)

Like heck does it, I want my money back, but i cannot find out what to do next.

Any chance someone can direct me please?

Do i just write a letter saying that no, their reply does not help and i am going to court?

Also... (I know I am a pain)... I am subject of an IVA (Bank charges helped put me there) First Direct have sent me a letter with an offer, but they want to pay it direct to the IVA administrator... The fact is, that whilst windfall payments have to go to the administrator, my monthly wages are below what I am allowed to earn, and the refund would not take me above this level, so I believe the bank should pay me directly..

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks for your help in advance, and I hope i can find my way back to this page just encase i should get any replies...

Cheers

Century1.

The next letter to send is LBA(letter before action) which you will find in the letter template section. You can edit the letter to match you needs. As for the other question I'm sorry I have no experience of this but I'm sure there are others on the site who can help.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

BOS Credit Card...........................Hearing Date 07/02/07

Full Settlement..............................13/02/07

BOS Bank Account .........................total charges £8,655.92

1st offer..............................................£1620.00 01/12/06 Rejected

2nd offer.............................................£3255.00 03/01/07 Rejected

Summary Action victory.................£1499.02 22/03/07

Full and Final offer............................£7,200 19/04/07

Pict...............