Associates

archer_66
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5552 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well just a quick start up.i sent the letter asking for a true signed copy of agreement ,today they sent it back with the £1 attached saying that the debt collectors Scotcall were no longer dealing with the account and the original people,would get in touch shortly. i have sent a chq off also for the SAR but it hasnt been cashed. this debt started off at £1000 and ended up over £3000! thats why i wanted the SAR,but hey if they cant provide the agreement even better!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

Hi Archer,

You don't sat when you sent the sar letter,If the 40 days have lapsed send the DPA non compliance letter;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

use the template letters in order Stick to the timetable in there.

LINKS....

FAQs....

Templates Library....

There is also live chat, visit if you need any quick advice.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/chat/flashchat.php

Finally good Luck.

Happyolddog.

If my advice helps please tip the scales, left.

hi, the 40 days arent up til 3rd May so they have a while left yet,be interesting to see both things ive asked for though.! the waiting game is on

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

well instead of returning it back to the original people ive had a letter off a company saying theyre sending a doorstep collector round! cheeky beggars!i shall be doing a letter later explaining that i know they shouldnt be doing this etc etc just so they know that I know! ;)

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

another letter sent today saying again they had sent the debt back to the original creditor because of the contents of my last letter! lol have to see what happens now!?

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

• 3 months later...

checked credit report and they are still transmitting data about the account even though they havent asked for anymore payments on the account due to no CCA .ive queried it

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

• 1 year later...

today would you believe... i had a letter off cabot!

i had letters off a DCA recently asking for the payments so i informed them the account was in dispute due to no CCA 2 yrs ago

today the mighty cabot sent a letter asking for me to send a copy of the original request for the CCA sent in 2007!!!

i have politely wrote a letter stating all the obvious about transmitting data and asking for payments while its in dispute and also the fact it still is with a 3rd party

i also told them it wasnt my job to resend ccas for them but them to send the CCA when requested

they included a breakdown of the account since they purchasedit on the 12th july 2002. its very unclear and i have no idea what the amounts are for on there as there is no heading above them. ive said this and said it would be nice for a complete breakdown from the beginning of the account being opened would be nice as would a clearly set out one. i doubt theyll send it to be honest

breakdown shows balance of £2669.83 in 2002, it then goes down to £1637 due to payments made(26-02-07).this was when the CCA request was made. then on 2-10-08its gone upto £3240.51!! theres nothing showing inbetween these dates. it now stands at £3324.26 .

im wondering now whats best.. if they send a breakdown including all charges i could claim them back.. or i could go the other route and ask for all monies paid by myself to be returned due to no CCA..hhmm think think think! wonder what would be best?

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won