Becci v HSBC ****WON****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5948 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rayne I couldn't agree more, consider the "pete for godship" campaign official underway!

I phoned the court today and they said they're working to a 2 week backlog, but the judge will almost certainly have looked at my request for judgment by the end of next week. They also said they still haven't received anything from HSBC (pete you were right about that letter of theirs: +1 godship point) and that even if they did now they would look at stuff in the order they received it.

So I guess I'll just have to wait til next week!

Tried that bud - apparently I got to put it about a bit more....

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

morning all!

just trying to prepare myself for if the judge orders judgment this week. The court lady said he would definitely have looked at my request by the end of this coming week , so I'll start ringing the court from Tues/Wed and hopefully find out as soon as its done.

The question is, assuminhg judgment is granted, what do I do next? ive been reading up about warrants of execution but not sure exactly how to go about it, or how it fits in with DG applying for a stay, which I imagine they will try to do. If I get a W of E before DG get in with their stay application (thats if they havent already) then does that mean I;m home and dry?

Aaarrrgggghh its all so confusing!!!! :confused: :-?

becci

Hi Beci. It is all a bit confusing at the moment. Even if you get the judgment, dg can apply to have the judgment set aside which seems crazy to me but that is what happens. If you get judgment then go for the woe as soon as you can. The court will tell you whether you can or not.

Have a read of these threads to give you some more info

Got A Judgment? How To Get Paid

How to enforce a Judgement.

Hope this helps!

morning becci.. hows you? if you get judgement they will have to get it set aside before they can apply for stay!!! which they will try to do at the same hearing (should one be granted).. so once your judgement is in place expect a application for set aside and stay.. have a look at my thread post 122.. that is what i got from DGs so could be the same or similar... hsbc bank charges

if you do i will try and guide you thu all points of arguements they try to use to get it set aside... if set aside is refused then stay will not be forcable!!! (they cant stay a case that has been ruled on.. ie you have judgement upheld.. ) i am in court on friday with DGs so will let you know how it goes!!!:)

debbie xx

• Haha 1

hi freaky aint it quite without auds!!! i miss her!!! hope all is well your end.. busy,busy as usual... nearly finished all my arguements re my set aside been a long trek but nearly there all over(apart from money in hand) on friday and in my favor im sure!!!

debbie xx

Auders is most definately missed! I hope she is having a good weekend. I have been watching your thread and I am sure you have done everything possible to secure your victory. You have and are doing a lot of hard work and I am sure it will benefit others. Keep up the good work debbie!:D

ah thanks freaky will pay you later.. when i get my money.. LOL LOL or perhaps a donation will be of better use!! yes think i will defo do that.. i can see auds dancing in her kilt and having a merry old time even if she is alcohol free... bet that cake was del-ish..

debs x

Thanks debbie, freaky, v helpful as always!

I couldnt get my head roud how the set aside/stay thing fitted together but that makes it much clearer, thanks debbie. If i get judgment it sounds like DG will rock up on the day looking for a set aside and a stay. So id better get my arguments straight too! (I woudl really appreciate your help with this debbie , to be honest I don;t know how I would have got this far without you honey!)

If I get judgment, will my hearing on 4th oct automatically go ahead, or will DG need to apply for a fresh hearing to apply for set aside?

Best of luck for friday, debbie. It sounds like yoru well prepared which has got to be half the battle won. Which court are you at?

I am probably being a thicko, but in post 122 of your thread it refers to "the strike out" - is this the same as judgment? or am I massively off the mark?!

becci

ps doesnt it just say it all that DG's letter to Junkimunki had someone else's name in the sub-heading?! Doesnt exactly inspire confidence does it?!!

yes bec's, a strike out is when the judge has struck out their defence because the did not comply!!! which then entitles you to apply for judgement to get your money!! regarding your hearing, if you get judgement the judge will then vacate the hearing which means it will not go ahead (canx).. unless DGs have put in application for it to be set aside.. they would have to be on the ball to do this..but you never know..so it could well be vacated for the 4th oct and another hearing scheduled for another time all depends on how quick DGs respond..

happy to help regarding set aside if they apply for one no probs...

if you are not sure of anything then dont be worried to ask.. even if you think its daft...thats what we all here for and everyone was in the same boat at some point.. i have only learnt what i know from this fab site!!

im in derby court love..

deb's xx

Thanks debs thats a great help - there's so much to get your head round!

This site really is fantastic isnt it. I would have given up looooong ago if it wasn't for the help and encouragement of the guys on here. They really are fab!

They are aren't they, but don't tell that I said that as it might just go to their head....lol ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

I phoned the court earlier to see if I'd got my judgment, only to be told that someone is off sick so they're a bit behind and to try back early next week :mad: (obviously no sympathy from me!). bit of a pain, but such is life.

interesting that the court STILL haven't received DG's application for a stay! What a bunch of big fibbers! It just goes to show that what pete says is true:

Becci, letters from DG mean nothing, they are sending out this letter a lot and its meaningless propaganda designed to unsettle you. I have even seen it sent where they have not applied to the court for a stay:rolleyes:

becci x

careful pete, you'll give them ideas...next thing we know DG will be using that in their defence:

...blah blah blah...too many fields...cobbled streets of Stratford too narrow for barrister's 4x4...couldn't understand claimant's yokel accent...blahdy blah blah...

becci

how you doing becci???

keep on at em love!!!

answers will be ours soon!!!

i have been adjorned till 2nd oct so will keep you informed!!!

debbie xx

• Haha 1