Here we go !! **WON**

tristar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

CONGRATULATIONS TRISTAR

I am sooooooo pleased for you, it has given me a boost knowing someone in a similar situation has been refunded.

Hubby put his cash point card in a machine ( was a silly thing to do I did tell him to ask over the counter) and had his card retained for 'unauthorised usage' :rolleyes: and no checking online for us either. So maybe we will have to wait for a letter.

Tristar have a great time with your winnings, wish me luck!

Jane

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...Hubby put his cash point card in a machine ( was a silly thing to do I did tell him to ask over the counter) and had his card retained for 'unauthorised usage' :rolleyes:...wish me luck!
U don't need luck!

...U just need a NEW Hubby!...pmsl...:D:p

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Thanks willow,

I was worried about what might happen next week, so this was a suprise to say the least. I will go into the branch on Monday to check that the monies are in the account and that I have full access to it and that my card is active and can be used as before. I will update as soon as I know all the details. Hang on in there willow I am sure it will all come good;)

Keep the faith and thanks again, it just shows you can take these boys on and win:razz:

Tri

tristar;-) More than just an account number :mad: !!

NATIONWIDE ROUND ONE

Prelim sent 11 APR 2007

LBA sent 20 APR 2007

MCOL Acknowledged 22 May 2007

:lol: Full settlement £5343.20 received 15 June 2007:lol:

:lol:CapQuest; CCA requested 21st May 07, Not Supplied

19th July 2007, Account closed by Capquest no fuirther action.:lol:

CONGRATULATIONS

Further to your PM ... as soon as you are sure that the money is in your account you need to write to the court and inform them that your claim is settled

Can you please also fill in our survey and PM me your claim number so I can update your litigation details to won .Thank you for also considering a donation when you have recieved your money.

I know you have asked for this to be moved to success forum but I will leave it here for a few days for the benefit of anyone who has been following your thread.Please remind me to move it

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Just an update:

Went into the branch today (as instructed via internet message) to get the "indicator" taken off and to confirm that my card could be used as before and to check my balance, as I am unable to do so online as they have removed the account from internet banking. I was told that the branch could not do this and that I should speak to the collections dept, which I could have done from home and saved some petrol and parking costs:( Still, never mind eh!!

Well the balance is as expected, they have repaid themselves my o/d balance and the account is in a healthy very positve state. They offered me the chance to make a withdrawal if i so wished.

I requested the "indicator" be lifted, and was told by "collections" that this would take 4 days:( , as opposed to the 4 minutes it took to put the damn thing on !!

Still all is paid, victory on round one is complete and round two will commence shortly.

Janet M, is there a template letter available to use to inform the court, and should I do anything on MCOL to advise no further action??

Willow, how you getting on?? please link your thread so I can follow please

Cheers all and happy claiming;)

tristar;-) More than just an account number :mad: !!

NATIONWIDE ROUND ONE

Prelim sent 11 APR 2007

LBA sent 20 APR 2007

MCOL Acknowledged 22 May 2007

:lol: Full settlement £5343.20 received 15 June 2007:lol:

:lol:CapQuest; CCA requested 21st May 07, Not Supplied

19th July 2007, Account closed by Capquest no fuirther action.:lol:

Hiya Tristar,

Congratulations on your win!!!

Your letter to the court just needs to give reference to your claim number and the defendant has paid the claim in full. No more than a couple of sentences.

Enjoy your spending spree and good luck with claim 2.

K.

Kelly

Settled: Nationwide £372.55

Before you do anything read this:

Guide to Reclaiming Bank Charges

Most questions can be answered by checking out these links:

Frequently Asked Questions

Step by step instructions

Letter Templates

And don't forget to use the search facility! Chances are your question has already been answered on another thread. Good luck

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)