no defence from natwest do i ask for judgment??

emme
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6243 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

today has been a joke, ive spoken to 3 different natwest people on different numbers, one who swore blind a defence was entered, all lies!

confirmed with the court again no defence was entered, i could ask for automatic judgment, called the cobbetts seeing if they wanted to come to an arrangment now awaiting their call back, will keep everyone posted !!!

hi emme - cobbets had until yesterday to file a defence with our claim - as of today haven't heard a thing from anyone so will be following all the advice given to you as you and a couple of others on here are a few days ahead of me - good luck and keep us informed as i am stalking your thread:D Made a mistake on my previous post said cobbets had until 28th when i should have said 24th april - brain cells clogging up with confusion i think!!!

ok today i was offered everything back £1198.50!!

the best way to do this is if you dont recive a defence is to speak to the cobbets directly. People at NatWest are only going on what the cobbets have said and i wasted alot of money and time speaking to NatWest.

I spoke to a rep from the cobbets and gave her till 4 pm today to get a figure i was happy with, i was prepared to negotiate with the intrest. I was asked to send another scedual of charges and my particulars of claim, i said they were stalling me but she said an email with these was ok,

she called me this morning to say i should be expecting a cheque for the full amount

so now im waiting for my cheque and i start this all over again with NatWest, because from january they have charged me another £500.00 worth i can claim back, thanks everyone for all your help!!

emme

Emme, brilliant well done. But dont stop the court action until you have the money firmly in the bank. You could even say to them you want the other £500. Probs wont get it but absolutely worth trying it on. You could say unless they pay, you will be starting court action again straight away to get it. And as you have already won (well they have said they will pay) you have nothing to lose by asking.

But like I said, ensure the money goes into your account before you stop the current claim. Dont stop anything until the dosh is actually in your possessions. By the way, out of interest, what was the e mail address for the Cobblers that you dealt with them on ??? Please. Fendy xxxx

And well done, I told you you could do this............. If they dont pay you within 48 hours, go for judgement, youve given them long enough extra time to get the defence in.

NATWEST BANK CLAIM - £16,100.00 WON

ABBEY BANK - £5500.00 WON

CAPITAL ONE VISA - £1800.00 WON

HUBBYS CAPITAL ONE VISA £2012.00 WON

TOTAL WON TO DATE: £25,400

*************************************************:D :D

NATWEST BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS- ONGOING

ABBEY BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS - ONGOING

YORKSHIRE BANK - AT SAR STATUS

HALIFAX CREDIT CARD - AT SAR STATUS

PLENTY MORE TO START LATER.

STRENGTH IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE IN LIFE, ITS A CONSCIOUS CHOICE YOU MAKE, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH IT. YOU LEARN IT.:D :D

STRENGTH, YOURE NOT BORN WITH IT, YOU LEARN IT :confused:DUE TO WHAT LIFE DOES TO YOU. :)

Hi fendy

yeah i dont intend to stop the court untill they have cleared the cheque! i asked about the £500 and they want another scedual of charges and a letter which is not a problem.

i wouldnt recomend emailing cobbets straight off i would call them so you have a name they all seem to have direct lines and email addresses nothing to hide u know!

if u reaaly want it pm me

emme x

thanks sproggit,

they may send a defence to you, but not to the court so double check with the court first before you call them!

have a nice weekend!

emme