Other Information- allocation questionnaire

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6582 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Section G of teh Allocation Questionnaire says :-

"In teh sapce below, set out any other information you consider will help the judge to manage or clarify the claim, including any other information you consider should be supplied by teh other party"

Now I feel that providing my bank Statements would be useful, but also feel that seeing as barclays section 3 of Barclays defense says :-

"The defendants standard terms and conditions gives teh Claimant a fair and transparent view of those terms and the charges applicable for unauthorised borrowings" etc etc etc

, it would be a good idea for me to request that hey should provide this transparent view and breakdown of how the value of those charges are calculated.

Your suggestiosn would be greatly appreciated.

Hi

I did exactly that!

I asked for Barclays to provide me and the court with a complete breakdown of the Penalty Charges in question.

We wait and see what they do now!

Halifax - Won £425.00

American Express - Won £90.00

Woolwich Bank - Won £2280.00

Barclaycard - Won £558.00

Woolwich Bank - New claim for £723.00 entered.

Barclaycard - New claim for £236.00 entered

I have asked the court this morning if i could include a seperate sheet with my other information.

They said leave it blank, so i'd be interested to know if it makes any differance.

"They said leave it blank, so i'd be interested to know if it makes any differance."

Did they mean leave the whole thing blank or just dont add an extra page, if you did add "other information" I would be very interested in the sort of things you wrote.

They meant leave the whole section blank and i suppose it makes sense, the bank is well aware of the outline of my claim, and i certainly couldn't fit the details of my evidence in the box.

If you're not sure what evidance to put togeather there's a thread in the Lloyds section called "Lloyds defence in full: discuss", it's very good and should answer all your questions.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6582 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks