Saint v Barclays

saintly_1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6046 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Saintly. Sorry haven't been around for a few weeks been up to ears with daughter's claim at ET. Hope all goes/going well with your claim (you hadn't even started last time I was here-instead you were busy helping everyone else-bless you).

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

instead you were busy helping everyone else-bless you).

DITTO ;)

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Got my papers back from court today B's have until the 9th August to respond ........ heres hoping they forget abaout lil ole me ;-)

DITTO

But for the most obvious reasons, and in the nicest possible way....

Fingers & toes crossed for you..

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Good reasoned responce there Daren . you seem to have a few sticky keys ;)

Now.....what was that phrase......pot.....kettle.......black.......calling.

Aahhh yes, now I remember.

Good luck Saintly, Slick:D

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Sorry saint we're going off in tangents now...lets get back to your story...

ive asked Saracen for a copy of his docs from court today to see if we can find a way around it.. might pay you to get a copy too, or I can send it to you later if i get it foist.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

WOW ....... i got a letter from B's actually addressed to ME :eek:

We refere to your complaint on bank charges. We believe that your complaint concerns the level, fairness or lawfulness of the charges. If it concerns something else, such as an administrative error, please let us know.

We believe the charges are legal, fair and transparent.

It then goes on to mention the OFT test case and that they have registered and stored my complaint and that once the legal proceedings between OFT and the Banks finish then they will resolve my case as quickly as possible.

They will keep me updated .......... Yeah right !!

Hi Saintly

I spoke to B's on Friday (Head Office)-basically cosI was so busy I hadn't got my claim off to court so am still technically within time limit to accept their offer. Any how amid the conversation I was told this:-

Letters are comming out from Barclays within the next few days advising what is happening since the OFT test case announcement, but he didn't know the exact content of those letters yet.

But the most interesting thing I was told was this:-

As he (the Barclay's bloke) understood it claims that were already in progress would be allowed to continue. However, any new claims they would apply for a stay pending the outcome of the test case.

Now, I know this is only the word of one person at Barclays, and to be honest don't think he was high ranking bod, although he is one of the team who has been assigned these 'cases', but judt thought I'd let you know what I was told.

I was just amazed that it was addressed to me and not hubby because upto now all correspondence has been sent to him .

As to what them saying that all claims in process being allowed to continue ..... they are applying for stays on them all at the hearing ... its then upto the judge then

finally at last you really do exist barclays have recognised the mighty saintly !!

well we are all in the same boat now i havent heard anything from barclays reagarding my claim - court date 7th sept so i amgoing to put my bundle in 14 days before just the same. all hints tips and advice will be gladly accepted.

thanks linda

I was just amazed that it was addressed to me and not hubby because upto now all correspondence has been sent to him .

Repeat after me, "I am " (your turn) "somebody". That's it. And again, "I am, somebody".

well we are all in the same boat now i havent heard anything from barclays reagarding my claim - court date 7th sept so i amgoing to put my bundle in 14 days before just the same. all hints tips and advice will be gladly accepted.

thanks linda

Same here.

th_somebody.gif

• 2 weeks later...