mum fights back***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

so still no pains then buffy. :rolleyes:

*waiting impatiently*

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats me printed off the 7 day letter will post recorded tomorrow. I am also going to fax it aswell in the hope of that speeding things up too.

I cant wait to get this money, ive always had a dream of running my own business from home and I need £3000 to do this so the money from the bank will bring me all the closer. My husband and I are full of excitement at the moment because we know it wont be long now until am up and running.:D

Sorry forgot to say thankyou Seasidelady and Buffy007 for your response.

:confused: How do I add all my claims to the bottom of each thread like yours Seasidelady?

hi ya wish you all luck

you have to write in your signature

and it comes when up write a 100 words or more :)

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Have you added a signature?

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

click on private messages under your welcome top wite hand of page and you will find everything in there

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Near the top of the thread, there is a menu bar.

click on user cp.

then click on signature

You can then add your details.

Have a play around and see how you get on. :D

F&Q's... Read here

Good idea Tilly,

I must admit i never thought of going to it that way.

It is much easier for some one to find. ;)

F&Q's... Read here

Well Halifax have filed knowledgement of claim and intend to defend, they have until around the 8th of July to actually defend.

I also sent off that letter to the bank giving them an extra 7 days to pay before filling for judgement. The 7 days will expire in 2 days now and there has been no response.

Does anyone have a link to another HBOS thread where the bank filed with intending to defend. It just so I can read up on what to expect.

Kind regards

:D Ive been checking my bank account everyday for the last few weeks but today I didnt check it, Until about half an hour ago when I had a look to put my mind at ease before going to bed and guess what.......... THEY HAVE PAID ME **IVE WON** Ive got all charges refunded including interest. Am soooooooo happy now I can at long last start up my business.

Thankyou everyone for helping on my journey with the bank and good luck to everyone else who is still claiming back. Ive got another 2 accounts which am in the middle of dealing with just now also (LBA stage) so hopefully I will get my money back with them also.

Again a big thankyou to everyones help, you truly will not be forgotten about and hopefully I will see you all again in my thread for my other accounts.

Sending cyber hugs to all :D

!That Was Smart!

!!!!!congratulations!!!!!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Good idea Tilly,

I must admit i never thought of going to it that way.

It is much easier for some one to find. ;)

DUSARY GRINS!

SSL - I'm stalking you!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Oooh Dusary.. your scaring me now...:lol: :lol:

Im gonna start looking over my shoulder every where i go. He he!

F&Q's... Read here

CONGRATULATIONS..!!!!!!

It is fantastic to hear you won! So now you just need to spend it. :D

The easy bit!!

Please dont forget the survey

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/survey.php

And maybe a donation??

F&Q's... Read here

Congratualtions on your win!!!

Please donate so we can help others. Thanks. :D

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Thankyou everyone and I will be donating. It wont be much this time as I need the money to start up my business but in my next wins I will be able to donate a bit more.

Whats the survey?

Click on the link io gave you above and just fill in the boxes.

It is very short and sweet. :D

F&Q's... Read here

Congratulations mum on your win.

110104_emM5.gif

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]