p60 from employer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6583 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

maybe im going way out but does anyone know what im entitled to do if my employer (ex) doesnt issue me with my p60 by the deadline that is may 31st?

Data Protection Act to NatWest 22-07-06

Data Protection Act GE to GE 16-08-06

Mums Data Protection Act to Barclays 22-07-06

MUMS PRELIM CHARGES REQUEST AND SCHEDULE SENT 30-8-06

James prelim and sched sent30-8-06

James Lba sent 5-9-06

COBBETS DEFEND JAMES CLAIM deemed served 7-10 28 DAYS FROM THE 7TH TO DEFEND.

mums rejection of settlement offer sent back on 29-9-06 original lba sent 20-9-06 have until 4 oct to make full offer-not received Moneyclaim can go ahead.

Prelim to GE 10-10-06

When did you leave there ?

If you have found this post (or any other post) useful ensure you click on the scales in the top right of that post to give credit where credit is due.:D

DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE AND WANT TO PROVIDE A VALUABLE LINK TO THIS FORUM ? Go to this thread:-http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=52854

As ever, with (I believe most if not) all advice given on this website, I am not qualified to give any advice and you are duly warned that any decisions are your own decisions made on your own account and no liability will be accepted for any advice followed ! Use your own judgment.

Seek advice of a qualified, insured, professional if you have any doubts.

4th April. 2006

James Lba sent 5-9-06

mums rejection of settlement offer sent back on 29-9-06 original lba sent 20-9-06 have until 4 oct to make full offer-not received Moneyclaim can go ahead.

Prelim to GE 10-10-06

Why do you think that they won't provide a P60 ?

Have you recieved you final payslip ?

If you have found this post (or any other post) useful ensure you click on the scales in the top right of that post to give credit where credit is due.:D

DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE AND WANT TO PROVIDE A VALUABLE LINK TO THIS FORUM ? Go to this thread:-http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=52854

As ever, with (I believe most if not) all advice given on this website, I am not qualified to give any advice and you are duly warned that any decisions are your own decisions made on your own account and no liability will be accepted for any advice followed ! Use your own judgment.

yes final payslip recieved,

i have reason to believe it would be advantageous in some way to them not to send me my p60.

we parted on bad terms and im trying to claim back a substantial amount of overpayed tax owed to me, tax office wont pay rebate without p60.

James Lba sent 5-9-06

Prelim to GE 10-10-06

And I presume u didn't get a P45 ?

no- any ideas?

James Lba sent 5-9-06

Prelim to GE 10-10-06

TBH... I'm stalling 'til my resident payroll expert gets back to me (Mrs Dinghy) !!!!

SM_tumbleweed.gif

Though I would have thought that tax office could act on your final payslip...

Will get back to you asap !

• Confused 1

thanks mr dinghy look forward to hearing the 'experts' view( mrs dinghy):lol:

James Lba sent 5-9-06

Prelim to GE 10-10-06

Can only converse by text at the moment...

What I have heard so far is that they simply cannot withold the P60...

Just asked about forcing them to provide it...

Will keep u updated...

Ok... Mrs Dinghy has never heard of this actually occuring... She suggests having a look on the ACAS website and seeing if there is anything on there...

Failing that have a word with your HMRC office who I'm sure will be interested to hear from you...

The last thing your ex-company will want is HMRC breathing down their neck !

I presently having this issue with my Ex Employer also. The have now advised it was 'sent' but appears its gone missing, ummm where have i heard that excuse before.

The head of HR has sent me an email to advise duplicates are not issued and its not her problem - lovely lass.

Have spoken to my local tax office who have advised i can request a statement of earnings - it will do the same - but i have advised that she is unlikely to provide as she is a cow and she will have to do some work. The tax office have advised if she has not responded in two weeks to call her back.

sigh

Tyger

Update:

Sent email request for statement of earnings - HR have refused. The tax office have advised she is not obligated to provide.

They have furnished me with my local tax office address and have told me to send copies of my payslips with a covering letter explaining and they will deal with at their end with the copy they will possess.

Have typed up the covering letter and will send copies later today.

Fingers crossed.

Tyger

At the year end each employer has to submit its annual return P35 which has details of all employees employed throughout the year. The Tax office WILL have details of this but they probably won't be up to scratch yet because the deadline was May 19th for employers to get them in. I'd ask the tax office if the company has submitted them. On top of your p45 will be their employers reference number, the Tax office should easily be able to trace the information. I'd also tell them that the employer is witholding the P60 due to a dispute you had with them and as previously stated above, your employer will not like the Inland Revenue breathing all over them. They will soon do what they have to. the Revenue get a copy of the P60 which to them is a P14.

Her Majesties Tax Office

Harewood House

Broadway

Peterborough

Pe1 1TJ

Loss of P60 by Royal Mail

Dear Tax officer

National insurance number XXXXXXXXXX

I have been I discussion with the helpful individuals who operate your telephone call centre in regards to a missing P60. I have recently left the employ of the company ‘XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX’ whose HR manager has advised me the P60 in question was sent via Royal Mail some time ago, however it has not arrived. I am of the understanding that a duplicate can not be issued.

After contacting your staff they had advised me a statement of earnings on headed paper would suffice. I then requested this information from my previous HR Manager she refused to provide this service, which appears to be her right.

As such your co-workers have advised me to send in my last/any available payslips and P45 from XXXXXXXXXXX with this covering letter to aid in the calculation of any rebate due in the last tax year.

Lastly I would like to again thank the staff in your customer service department. They were more than helpful and I appreciated them taking the time to offer the best advice to resolve this unfortunate situation.

Yours faithfully

Tyger

At the year end each employer has to submit its annual return P35 which has details of all employees employed throughout the year. The Tax office WILL have details of this but they probably won't be up to scratch yet because the deadline was May 19th for employers to get them in.

The deadline for e-filing was extended to May 26th so they may not have submitted yet...

Oh and of course they may still file it late anyway too...

At the year end each employer has to submit its annual return P35 which has details of all employees employed throughout the year. The Tax office WILL have details of this but they probably won't be up to scratch yet because the deadline was May 19th for employers to get them in. I'd ask the tax office if the company has submitted them.

Unfortunately HMRC aren't necessarily the most organised people in the world ! It's not unknown for things to go missing... Only last week Mrs Dinghy got a request regarding a companies submission last year for 2004/05 that had gone amiss ! (and as previously stated submission deadline was extended this year to tomorrow... )

I am of the understanding that a duplicate can not be issued.

Apparently duplicate P60's can now be issued so long as they are clearly labelled as duplicates...

Dinghy:And I presume u didn't get a P45 ?

taff999:no- any ideas?

They have to provide you a P45... Have they given you any reason why they haven't provided this ? They are legally obligated to provide a P45... Inform your tax office they have refused to provide you with one and find out if they have filed their copy of it...

What pay-period does your last pay-slip show ? (ie week 52 or month 12 or something previous to that ?)

• Confused 1

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 11 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

James Lba sent 5-9-06

Prelim to GE 10-10-06

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6583 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks