Sanand Vs Halifax **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got in to find letter from Halifax waiting for me, ooooh me thinks, its an offer............not a prayer, they were just letting me know ive incurred another 39 pound charge. I hate them and I want my money back:(

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

well i had a few more taken before my win that i didnt pick up dont know how but there you go sent my prelim of yesterday when a 28.00 overdraft fee came through + interest charge allready opend a parachute account last time round just in case

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Its the thought of them closing my account that scares me cos I dont think id get another one very easily but sod it I will claim it back, the only reason ive got the charge is because I took a weeks holiday from work and they forgot to pay me

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

well thats what i thought claim it back it back will let you know how it goes got no moving thingies today had to give them the boot :Cry:

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Sorry Tilly ive got a 17 year old daughter who wants to decide which uni shes going to and she wants to decide TONIGHT!! :rolleyes: Ive decided that I will claim it back when the money from this claim hits my account, they have got until monday 9th to acknowledge. Why have you had to give your moving thingeys the boot?

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

Hope someone can help me:eek: Hubby phoned me at work to tell me I had a letter from Halifax, they say they are going to put 1488.50 into my bank account within the next 14 days, I phoned them straight away and asked to speak to the person who had sent it but was told that she worked in Bristol and was very difficult to contact. I told them I didnt want the money because I had filed my claim with the court, they said they would e-mail this woman and she would contact me either today or tomorrow. Have I done the right thing?:eek: I am extremely worried now, dont want anything to mess up my claim:eek:

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

Dont worry!!

You need to send a rejection letter.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejecting-offers.html

Use the letter most suitable for you.

And carry on with your claim.

There is no need to speak to them if you dont want to.

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Sea-sidelady you are an absolute angel, ive given myself a headache worrying about this all afternoon, couldnt wait to get home and on here. Im gonna start reading now, do I send the rejection letter by recorded delivery? Im sorry to be a pain :o

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

I think letter 5 is the one I need to use but the money hasnt gone into my account yet, the letter just said that it would, do I wait until the money is there before I send letter 5? Again, my apologies:(

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

Hope someone can help me:eek: Hubby phoned me at work to tell me I had a letter from Halifax, they say they are going to put 1488.50 into my bank account within the next 14 days, I phoned them straight away and asked to speak to the person who had sent it but was told that she worked in Bristol and was very difficult to contact.

Don't worry, its going to plan. Don't get a headache either, relax!!

This has happened to lots of people, everything will be fine!!

Noticed Bristol was mentioned. Could you please post name, address, phone number and department.

This might come in handy. Thanks, Kennythecelt!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

kennythecelt@consumeractiongroup.co.uk.

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)

Well you will be sorry you asked!!! The letter came from Leeds and was signed by Roberta Seaney, who asked that if I refused their offer would I phone the number at the top of the letter. When I phoned the number (01512247543) I was told she worked in Bristol!! So God only knows whats going on:confused:

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

Sorry to keep bugging you SSL but if they put the money into my account then what do I do about my claim because the amount im claiming will be wrong then wont it?:confused:

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

You can tell them to remove any monies paid in. This is something they seem to do.

I have sent a few rejection letters for my own claims i have got going.

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

SSL, 2 more things then I promise ill leave you alone! Do I wait until the money is put into my account before I send letter 5 and did you mean that I need to tell the Halifax to remove the money from my account or the court to remove the amount from my claim:confused:

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]