Sea-sidelady V Halifax (for nephew) ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6147 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi seaside lady when you speak to the halifax and they settle do they settle with interest or without spoke to them this afternoon and they offered to settle without interest but i have already filed my n1 so i turned it down hoping to get with interest not sure now what would you have done thanks paula

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would of turned it down. :p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 2 weeks later...

So the 28 days are up today, and not a word (apart from the new letter!! duly ignored)

so if no payment by the end of the day, i will either send the pay up now letter or press for judgement.

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

awww thankyou ;)

F&Q's... Read here

hi sslady yust read basil010 thread more confused than ever could you read and let me no wot you think thanks

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Sorry to interrupt your thread sea side lady but i have a quickie for you.

I've just received my notice if issue from the court. Do I need to fill anything in right now or do I wait and then fill in the request for judgement?

Many thanks in anticipation...you're a star :-D

no problem owl,

All you need to do now is sit back and wait. Give them the days, but also keep checking your account as they are known for just putting the money in without prior notice. They did it to me. And at all hours, night and say.

Hopefully it wont be long now. :p

F&Q's... Read here

I sent the letter "you have 1 week to pay me or else" today.

So if money not in nephews account by 4pm next friday, then judgement it is..!!

F&Q's... Read here

Hi seaside, Im at similar stage to you, has your claim been acknowledged?

Halifax have until the 21st to file a defence. do you think I should send a simlar letter to them? If so, where did you get the letter from? Is it is the temp library.

Any help appreciated sea-side.

His claim was issued on the 20th April and was deemed serveed on 26th April.

They had till the 10th of May to to reply, and he heard nothing. Which means he wins by default.

So here is the letter i sent...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html?garpg=13)

Its worth having a read of this page aswell.

F&Q's... Read here

Hi sea-side lady,

Just reading through the threads and I am in the same postion on a claim with LTSB. notice of issue received and 14 days is now up with no acknowledgement or anything. Haven't checked my account for a couple of days but got a letter this morning stating they were imposing charges for a £12 cheque because not enough funds, so I assume they haven't refunded me! New claim!!

As scottie has asked, is there a letter template for giving them another 7 days before entering judgement by default.

Thanx and good luck with your many claims!!

The letter template is in the above link

F&Q's... Read here

hi again sea side

My MCOL was addressed to my local branch, although this didn't affect my other two claims as one has been paid the other acknowledged, do you think I should send the letter to the branch but also send to customer relations address and also a copy to the court?

Thanx

• Haha 1

I send everything to Trinity Road, Just the one letter will do.

• Haha 1

F&Q's... Read here

couldnt get there today cat decided to fracture its pelvis today of all days will be doing tomorrow keep watching for that rainbow:)

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Oh poor puss...:(

I will keep a lookout Tilly. Hopefully i will see it tomorrow..:D

F&Q's... Read here

WON....!!!!!!!!!

I have just found out that my nephew checked his account last night and there was the money.

He is over the moon. I think he has almost spent it already...:grin:

This is now...

ME.........3

Halifax....0

F&Q's... Read here