Raypool v Nationwide

raypool
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I have recently reclaimed £1760 from Natwest, this was paid

without the need for court action, I am now after Nationwide.

Statements requested on 1/02/07

Statements received on 15/02/07

LBA sent 19/02/07 claiming £2724 No response received

Filed at court on 13/03/07 claiming £2724 + £793 interest

Deemed served on 20/03/07

Apart from the initial letter with my statements I have not

received anything from Nationwide, all of my letters have been

sent by recorded delivery.

Hi All

I have recently reclaimed £1760 from Natwest, this was paid

without the need for court action, I am now after Nationwide.

Statements requested on 1/02/07

Statements received on 15/02/07

LBA sent 19/02/07 claiming £2724 No response received

Filed at court on 13/03/07 claiming £2724 + £793 interest

Deemed served on 20/03/07

Apart from the initial letter with my statements I have not

received anything from Nationwide, all of my letters have been

sent by recorded delivery.

Hi raypool I think I am probably trying to teach you how to suck eggs, you have served them just wait for the court now. As someone said to me it's now your turn to watch them squirm enjoy it.

all the best dpick:p

Hi 'Raypool'

Standard procedure from NWide I'm afraid. What it really means though is that they will put your claim in a 'spreadsheet' queue and when your name gets to the top of the 'screen' you get paid!! In the meantime they will probably go as far as saying in their defence to the court that they dispute the whole claim even though they may well have paid out by then!!! It's farcical really and an abuse of the court system. The time from acknowledgement to paying up is currently 3 weeks or more - probably due to the demand and a backlog!:)

• 2 weeks later...

nice one raypool. So your interest came through today then. I checked at lunchtime today and mine hadn't so i'll check again tomorrow. So i got my charges back yesterday, as you know, but my interest still to come, about £500.

Whoo hoo Settled in Full. 16th April 07

Notice of Acknowledgement: 17th March 07

Claim Form to CC: 8th March 07

LBA sent: 8th Jan

Prem Letter: 12th Dec 06

Nationwide Claim. £2921.96

nick when did your claim get issued?

mine was served on the 17th

i still have nothing in my account as of today, if i get nothing tomorrow am going to ring mr bacon to chase it up as they only have until 19th april to pay out, not even had letter or anything tut tut.:mad:

itrenell, don't worry and don't waste a phone call. Like myself, raypool and pitters, NW paid up on the or within a day or so of the deadline so you still have a few days remaining. I never received a letter either so just sit tight and keep checking. Remember the bank holidays don't count, i believe, so you do have to factor that in.

Fingers crossed.

hey ray, got my interest today, so finally got it all. :D

I dont bellieve it, 2 days ago I received a letter detailing the charges and interest that they had paid in to my account, today I received a reply from my LBA saying could not refund my charges owing to the terms and conditions:D :D

Could this be left hand right hand etc. At least with nastywide you got details I have just been paid by Halifax and my statement has the refund as "Cash paid in" they wont admit to themselves that they are paying.

dpick:p

hi just wondered those of you who have had money returned what time of day did you get your money back? my claim was acknowledged on 23rd may so do i wait 28 days before pressing the default button or do i wait until 23rd april.

HI ALL, IM SHOUTING COS IM VERY HAPPY WHEN I JUST LOOKED IN MY BANK I SAW I HAD BEEN PAID IN CORRECTIONS £2000 YIPEE FINALLY although i am still waiting on my interest and court fee returned LOL. good luck everyone else and thanks to all those who helped me get this back, i will still be on here until i get my capital one money back (only about £300 but still mine eh?)

THANK YOU! x:D:p:eek:

hi hound, it was deemed served on 23rd march, the NW put in defence on 19th march though which was issued on fri last week then voila this afternoon i check my account and there it is, although there is about £300 + court costs missing so dont know when i will get them (if i get them). hold tight as i have done, i have been up and down with emotions for weeks worrying whether i will end up in court having to justify why i want my money back. keep coming on here as everyone very helpful and lovely.:D

Thanks for the info, mine was deemed served on the 31st March, so I guess I am about a week behind you. My calculations give them until the 28th April. I am travelling to China on the 27th for two weeks to get married, so the money will be very useful. I guess I will have to keep an eye on my online banking then. I am claiming about £4500 in total. So i guess you never got the chance to file your AQ?