HSBC Cancelled cheque books

solomondogs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. having successfully reclaimed my charges last month, I found , this month that I was in need of a new cheque book, normally one is sent automatically. However I gave my bank the order slip with a deposit on 3rd March, a week later I received a paying in book? I rang the call centre and they infromed me the book had been ordered and would be with me in 3-4 days. Monday of this week I still hadn't received it so rang again to be told it would be with me on thursday. Thursday no book, so I rang my local branch who informed me that the cheque book option had been cancelled on my account! they have assured me that they have definately ordered a new and that it will be here by wednesday next ( 28th March). This is on a business account so I need this book at the end of the month. But what irritates me is that both of those call centre staff must have seen the book had been cancelled, I fail to see that two separate phone calls would see the same mistake? Anyone else having this problem.

One more thing, I had my chip and pin card supended last year because of the amount by which my account was overdrawn, most of it made up of penalty charges, does anyone if I can get that reinstated on to my account? And apart from a letter to head office this morning any suggestions as to what action can be taken if the bank continue to lie to me and not supply a cheque book? Many thanks.