Water bills not arrived

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

This may sound stupid but i have not recieved water bills for this year. It is a rented property. When i moved in i phoned yorskhire water to set up my account but they could not find the address. They told me to get in contact with my landlord which i did. I was told by them to phone the water company, so being fed up being sent back and forth i gave up and have been waiting for the bill to arrive.

nothing has turned up. I will be moving out of the house in July 2007. What would be my legal standing once i have moved out? should i contact the water company?

Well you have tried at the end of the day.. I cant believe your Landlord doesnt know ? If it was through a Lettings agent they should of given you all the details..did you not chave to call anyone to give them the metre readings when you 1st moved in ?

:D :D :D :D :D

Halifax Bank Account.. Sent 1st letter, to calim ££ on 08.09.06 - Recorded Delivery. LBA Sent on 22.09.06, Moneyclaim form sent on 10.09.06

Halifax Visa Account.. Sent 1st letter to claim ££ on 08.09.06 - Recorded Delivery - Recieved a letter on 21st September to say full amount will be refunded -- £240.00-

Argos Card Account.. Pending.

Egg Card - Pending

DESPIT MY ATTEMPTS TO DONATE TO THIS SITE I DO NOT HAVE A PAY PAL ACCOUNT - JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVE TRIED !

You wouldn't necessarily (sp?) get a meter with a water company. I don't have one, i pay a fixed fee every month. Not sure where you stand on the legalitys though. sorry.

matt

Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely - Lord Acton.

Advice offered by MattyH is without predjudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt. Please research any information I have offered, as I will not be held liable for any incorrect advice i've given you.

<--------- If my advice has helped, please tip my scales. 8)

For Further advice come into the Chat Room: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/chat/flashchat.php

FAQ's : http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Step By Step Instructions ; http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html