archer v capital one **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks mrsrwilson.

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

thanks mrsrwilson. yea ive just got some statements from barclaycard but theyve only got til monday to supply the rest but have said it could take 6 weeks!

not sure what to do with cap one tho.they havent provided agreement so im a bit wary about taking them to court for the charges not sure how i stand on it.i will start proceedings tho if they carry on.

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

• 2 weeks later...

Got a letter today!....OMG they have offered a full refund - £679.36 - this has cleared my card and they have sent a cheque to me for £93 as that would be the credit!!!! Yippeeee!!! Keep going guys!

way to go! i cant believe it after all that! which company was it for?

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

lol what a great week you're having!! im really pleased for you! :D

capital one havent even got a credit agreement for mine! so i gave them the option of either leaving me alone due to no CCA OR paying me the charges owed which would clear my credit card and give me a balance similar to yours.i wasnt sure if i could claim the charges back if i knew there was no CCA?!would be grateful if anyone knew!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

well i spoke to soon,received the CCA this morning just in time b4 the criminal offence was due!lol

im sending them a letter thanking them for CCA and a copy of the LBA sent,and asking them to send my money within 7 days or im going to file file to court....waiting game begins!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

hi motleycrue

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

• 2 weeks later...

had a letter off cap one this morning basically saying they werent prepared to up the offer of £152 and more or less .... go away! well court time! ill do it next week when im hopefully not so busy!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Standard reply Archer ..next stage now..

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

yes ukaviator,it def is! ill have more time next week so ill be off to court with yet another N1! god they will know me by name soon !

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

• 3 weeks later...

ok im not sure on how to work out the spreadsheet to take in with my N1.they refunded £152 in march onto my account.should i just take the £152 off the costs i did in march then just put interest from the remainding £8 from each charge from march til now? any help would be gratefully received .i can do this one now ive finished my bank bundle!!!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

anyone?

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

ok filed my N1 into court finally today! lets see what they say when they see that

they phoned the other day asking to see my income and expenditure.i told them i wasnt going to send it as i was taking them to court and the charges would more than cover my balance.he told me that they had already offered me the last offer and thats was it.we'll see

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

• 4 weeks later...

cap one have now sent me a letter saying the balance is clear and i have a small chque winging its way within 14 days .......

never give up they do give in!!

can someone change me to won ??? thanksxx

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Congratulations. . .well done

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

thank you both it wasnt for much but its one less bill for me to worry about!!!

:D

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Did they file a defence first?

I was hoping for a quick payout, but they defended today.

[COLOR=#2e8b57][B][SIZE=1][U]Claimed & won so far[/U]:-[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen][U]Banks[/U]:- NatWest Personal £1000, Natwest Business £2000, Lloyds TSB Personal £1500, [U]Mortgages[/U]:-Central Capital (PPI) £500, Natwest MEAF £140 [/COLOR][COLOR=#2e8b57][U]Credit cards[/U]:- HSBC Gold card £365, Capital One £599.55 Barclaycard £1070 ( i only aske for £700) , Lloyds £500 [U]Catalogues[/U]:- Littlewoods Direct Flex Account £60 :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][SIZE=1][B][U]For Friends[/U][/B]:- Natwest £1500, £1800 & £500, Cap One £600, Barclaycard £400, Solutions £100, Aqua, £105.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][B][U][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Pending:-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=1]Barclays Bank Personal (On hold - Thanks a lot OFT) :mad:.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Hi techspec

When you say they defended I presume you mean they either filed a defence or said they were going to - its a long way from actually defending. Anyway, don't worry about it, we're here to help

They have filed a defence, and its been transferred to my local court

Not overly worried by that on its own, but from what i have read on here, they acknowledge then pay out. But thats not the case with me.

[COLOR=#2e8b57][B][SIZE=1][U]Claimed & won so far[/U]:-[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen][U]Banks[/U]:- NatWest Personal £1000, Natwest Business £2000, Lloyds TSB Personal £1500, [U]Mortgages[/U]:-Central Capital (PPI) £500, Natwest MEAF £140 [/COLOR][COLOR=#2e8b57][U]Credit cards[/U]:- HSBC Gold card £365, Capital One £599.55 Barclaycard £1070 ( i only aske for £700) , Lloyds £500 [U]Catalogues[/U]:- Littlewoods Direct Flex Account £60 :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][SIZE=1][B][U]For Friends[/U][/B]:- Natwest £1500, £1800 & £500, Cap One £600, Barclaycard £400, Solutions £100, Aqua, £105.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][B][U][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Pending:-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=1]Barclays Bank Personal (On hold - Thanks a lot OFT) :mad:.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]

They normally Acknowledge and say they intend to defend. Keep an eye on your online account from now on.We have seen this move so many times.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

As far as i am aware, a defence as been recieved, and its been transferred to my local court.

I will still keep checking my account though.