cheesenpickle v woolwich

cheesenpickle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6177 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

claim was deemed issued on teh 8th may, so i presume they have until 22nd to defend or i can apply for judgement

claim with woolwich for £1895. offer recieved for £1412 . rejection letter sent on 05/04/07.

claim with capital one for £987 for two accounts, preliminary sent 02/04/07

still waiting for full statements for husbands capital one.

gemoney sar sent on 03/03/07. on 3 accounts. cheque cashed.

barclays bank sar sent on 03/03/07. had response and cheque returned, but still no statements.

monument sar sent 03/03/07. phone call from monument to say they are dealing with my request.

• 3 weeks later...

well i filed for judgement today,, woolwich had until the 27th to file defence but nothing has happenened been checking mcol all the while. so i filed today, so what happens next?

claim with woolwich for £1895. offer recieved for £1412 . rejection letter sent on 05/04/07.

barclays bank sar sent on 03/03/07. had response and cheque returned, but still no statements.

monument sar sent 03/03/07. phone call from monument to say they are dealing with my request.

bump

• 1 month later...

i have had a letter from the court with thejudge ordering i send up to date poc, is this normal???? i had to send to court and woolwich

Hi C&P

Could you post exactly what has been ordered and is it still with Northampton MCOL? It would make sense if they were asking for an updated SOC so they could give judgement in your favour for correct amount due to date...but not sure what an uptodate Particulars of Claim means unless of course they simply want you to update your figures to reflect a corect judgement figure.

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

all they have asked for is a list of dates and charges for this claim, which i have supplied all the way through. they want it supplied by the 30th of july, so i posted it off today.

funny thing is that i have a claim with monument going on too , and the same judge has asked for the same thing on that case too.

the case is no longer with northampton, it was transfered to my local watford court.

seems a bit odd to me, anyone else had this