This Is Vital - Fsa Mass Complaint

Cornucopia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5939 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi :)

You can count me in too.

I am due in court on wed 21 march to fight the granting of a final charging order on my home.

The debt was an MBNA credit card and was taken over by 1st credit.

Both MBNA and 1st Credit have failed to supply me with cca and sar data and are now in breach.

Complaints made to TS ICO and ombudsman.

What really gets up my nose though is the crass way that MBNA think they can treat us.

On the 40 day deadline of my SAR , they sent me a letter with the £10 cheque that I had sent, stating if I required a SAR to please send a letter and a cheque for £10 !!!

Obviously delay tactics and I wrote to them accusing them of the same, which they have obviously denied.

It doesnt take a brain surgeon to work them out ,does it ?

So, in a nutshell ,1st Credit are applying for a charging order on my home for a £4k disputed debt on an MBNA credit card and I think I am going to have fun with this !

I will delight in filing a claim to have the original order set aside and show what complete numptys MBNA and 1 st Credit really are.

PM me corn /BA if you think I can be of any help. I will gladly give you all my account details.

Hope xx

You need to read this if you have ever consolidated lending through your bank,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/49648-loans-pay-off-overdrafts.html

NatWest

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) LETTER SENT15/12/06 - STATEMENTS RCD 22/12/06

PRE-LIM AND SOC SENT 11/01/07

FULL CLAIM OF £4093.04 INCLUDING CONTRACTUAL INT :)

JUST WAITING FOR STANDARD BOG OFF LETTER...:rolleyes:

LETTER FROM STUART HIGLEY TODAY 20TH JAN THANKING ME FOR MY LETTER AND ADVISING ME THAT THEY ARE CONSIDERING MY CLAIM.... YEAH, BET THEY ARE !!!:lol:

LBA SENT 29/01/07

**** G.W.G PAYMENT OFFER RECEIVED TODAY FOR £2160. THAT WILL DO NICELY AS PART PAYMENT MR HIGLEY !!!:D ****

Member of the official Bill-K appreciation thread cos he's just ape !! :D

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi :)

You can count me in too.

I am due in court on wed 21 march to fight the granting of a final charging order on my home.

The debt was an MBNA credit card and was taken over by 1st credit.

Both MBNA and 1st Credit have failed to supply me with cca and sar data and are now in breach.

Complaints made to TS ICO and ombudsman.

What really gets up my nose though is the crass way that MBNA think they can treat us.

On the 40 day deadline of my SAR , they sent me a letter with the £10 cheque that I had sent, stating if I required a SAR to please send a letter and a cheque for £10 !!!

Obviously delay tactics and I wrote to them accusing them of the same, which they have obviously denied.

It doesnt take a brain surgeon to work them out ,does it ?

So, in a nutshell ,1st Credit are applying for a charging order on my home for a £4k disputed debt on an MBNA credit card and I think I am going to have fun with this !

I will delight in filing a claim to have the original order set aside and show what complete numptys MBNA and 1 st Credit really are.

PM me corn /BA if you think I can be of any help. I will gladly give you all my account details.

Hope xx

Thereshope, I have been following your thread so know where you're at!

Please PM Battleaxe and she will provide you with her email address to which you send your complaints (and there's enough of them) along with account number, name and address, all details are in confidence so have no fear. Try and keep the complaint details within an A4 page. BA will print off and file for the mass complaint!

Thank you and thanks for your contribution!

Will be watching your thread!!! Good luck!! xx:)

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Thanks Corn its nice to know that you've popped into my thread and had a look !

You are probably the MBNA resident expert after all the grief they've given you !

I'll pm BA .

Thanks

Hope xx

You need to read this if you have ever consolidated lending through your bank,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/49648-loans-pay-off-overdrafts.html

NatWest

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) LETTER SENT15/12/06 - STATEMENTS RCD 22/12/06

PRE-LIM AND SOC SENT 11/01/07

FULL CLAIM OF £4093.04 INCLUDING CONTRACTUAL INT :)

JUST WAITING FOR STANDARD BOG OFF LETTER...:rolleyes:

LETTER FROM STUART HIGLEY TODAY 20TH JAN THANKING ME FOR MY LETTER AND ADVISING ME THAT THEY ARE CONSIDERING MY CLAIM.... YEAH, BET THEY ARE !!!:lol:

LBA SENT 29/01/07

**** G.W.G PAYMENT OFFER RECEIVED TODAY FOR £2160. THAT WILL DO NICELY AS PART PAYMENT MR HIGLEY !!!:D ****

Member of the official Bill-K appreciation thread cos he's just ape !! :D

Thanks Corn its nice to know that you've popped into my thread and had a look !

You are probably the MBNA resident expert after all the grief they've given you !

I'll pm BA .

Thanks

Hope xx

Oooh I have had more than a look, I am shocked and disgusted, especially for that amount, it is a disgrace, you have obviously looked at my thread so perhaps I should expect same treatment especially as Mr Corn's balance is HUGE!!

I am flattered that you would think I am the resident expert but I'm afraid that the crown has to be passed to Battleaxe with MBNA! I am an idiot, frankly!!! LOL!!!:D

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Corn I'm here. Sorry been napping. Excellent work getting everyone moving on this. I will send me complaint to BA.

We need to go up and down the threads I think posting this link. The more we can get the stronger the case will be.

I have sent my complaint to battleaxe..sorry if it is long winded..still on A4. I am at present waiting for MBNA to reply to my SAR request AND my complaint. Seemingly even though I am still on Incapacity I have to go back to my Doctor and get a letter from him(£15) before the insurance company will resume payments....oh god help me!! I know that with the late charges etc I will owe MBNA next to nothing..I explained this to them hoping I might gee them along. Will keep you posted..on my own thread!

Corn I'm here. Sorry been napping. Excellent work getting everyone moving on this. I will send me complaint to BA.

We need to go up and down the threads I think posting this link. The more we can get the stronger the case will be.

Rhia, I cannot believe you admitted to "napping" on a forum!!!:rolleyes::D

I am linking this thread wherever I can, even the Milkman has it on the doorstep (the link, that is:rolleyes:).

Oh am so good at "double entendres" late at night with a few glasses in me and am SO embarassed when I read them back in the morning!:o:o

I think this is working tho', we are attracting plenty of attention!!:D

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

I have sent my complaint to battleaxe..sorry if it is long winded..still on A4. I am at present waiting for MBNA to reply to my SAR request AND my complaint. Seemingly even though I am still on Incapacity I have to go back to my Doctor and get a letter from him(£15) before the insurance company will resume payments....oh god help me!! I know that with the late charges etc I will owe MBNA next to nothing..I explained this to them hoping I might gee them along. Will keep you posted..on my own thread!

Ahh, bless you Green, thanks for doing that.x:)

Am sorry about the incapacity:sad:

I hope your sitch improves soon.xx

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Corn

am i missing something...whats "napping" hun :p

Dont Rush - Take Your Time - Dont always take me seriously

:p

If you feel i have helped you then click

Here, if you feel i have not helped you then click Here, if you want to complain about this go Here, if you would like bank secrets then go Here.

MBNA - Case Charges+PPI+CI+LA+Damages+costs

RBS Credit Card - Case Charges+CI+LA+Costs

Barclays - Case Charges+CI+LA+Damages+costs

Halifax - Case Charges+CI+Damages+costs

Online Finance - Case Charge+CI+Damages+costs

Guest Battleaxe

Five confirmed so far, in the file. I have a folder on my computer in which I have lodged copies. I have secured this folder, so please rest assured no details will be seen by anyone else.

Oh on my computer I have a programme called cyber scrub and this will wipe all files from my hard drive. it is used by the MOD for top Secret files erasure. Once I activate this your data will be gone from my computer forever.

Please keep PMing me and just a request, can make sure the attchaments are .doc extensions or paste straight into email to me and I will print it out in word format. This is in case FSA require an electronic file attachment at any stage.

Hi count me in when I hopefully get my SAR. I have been hounded and harassed by this digusting company. I loathe them:cool:

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

BA just to confirm I will also be typing two complaints for you... one for my husband and his two accounts and one for my account with them. We have been treated really badly by them and last summer they harrasssed us ringing almost every hour, every day... more than happy to type something up and will make sure it's a4... just need to get 5 mins spare to actually type the complaint! LOL.... go get them, they deserve everything they get! :grin:

Guest Battleaxe

Pudsters, when you are ready.

Hellhasnofury, get it done. To get you to this stage, they must have made your life miserable

Battleaxe,

i have just sent my complaint to you hun in a .doc format

Johnny

Dont Rush - Take Your Time - Dont always take me seriously

:p

If you feel i have helped you then click

Here, if you feel i have not helped you then click Here, if you want to complain about this go Here, if you would like bank secrets then go Here.

MBNA - Case Charges+PPI+CI+LA+Damages+costs

RBS Credit Card - Case Charges+CI+LA+Costs

Barclays - Case Charges+CI+LA+Damages+costs

Halifax - Case Charges+CI+Damages+costs

Online Finance - Case Charge+CI+Damages+costs

Can I just add my voice to Battleaxe..this is not about reclaiming charges THIS is about how MBNA has hounded us and made our life miserable. It doesn't matter what stage you are at or even if you have not begun the reclaiming. So write a summary of how they have dealt with you, did they phone noon & night, send out letters by the bucket load, send people to your door, telephone your neighbour BUT please do it. This company need to be brought to account!

Its complaints Battleaxe wants..so get writing! Plus good luck to everybody reclaiming charges, that includes me! Together we can make them feel how they have made us feel over the last few years..hounded and harrassed. The worms have turned lol..Now write!!! Pleassse.

Can I just add my voice to Battleaxe..this is not about reclaiming charges THIS is about how MBNA has hounded us and made our life miserable. It doesn't matter what stage you are at or even if you have not begun the reclaiming. So write a summary of how they have dealt with you, did they phone noon & night, send out letters by the bucket load, send people to your door, telephone your neighbour BUT please do it. This company need to be brought to account!

Its complaints Battleaxe wants..so get writing! Plus good luck to everybody reclaiming charges, that includes me! Together we can make them feel how they have made us feel over the last few years..hounded and harrassed. The worms have turned lol..Now write!!! Pleassse.

Very well said Green! Go for it guys, nothing to lose....:grin:

PS : Sorry for being on the missing list, I have been pre-occupied elsewhere, hope to resume normal service shortly!!! x:)

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

It's good to be back, it's good to be back come on....come on....come on.....!!!!!!

:cool:

If my advice has helped, please click on my scales. Thank you!

MBNA - CRA file to be cleared then finished!

Abbey Personal - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court

Capital One - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court

GMAC - Sent DCA SAR 9th March 07 - confirmed not legally assigned.

Waiting for GMAC to provide breakdown of charges and CCA under s79

Alliance & Leicester - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court.

It's good to be back, it's good to be back come on....come on....come on.....!!!!!!

:cool:

LOL! Morning all! Am at work so not too much posting today!

I just had to relay a little story I heard this morning. My friend's husband and daughter went to see the Rugby at Saracens at the weekend. What's that got to do with MBNA you might ask? Well, they were handing out flags and baseball caps to children with the MBNA insignia on it.:mad:

The words "child" and "snatcher" spring to mind.............!

Barstewards.

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

LOL! Morning all! Am at work so not too much posting today!

I just had to relay a little story I heard this morning. My friend's husband and daughter went to see the Rugby at Saracens at the weekend. What's that got to do with MBNA you might ask? Well, they were handing out flags and baseball caps to children with the MBNA insignia on it.:mad:

The words "child" and "snatcher" spring to mind.............!

Barstewards.

I can't believe nobody commented on this today, I thought it was shocking:eek:

Maybe I'm too easily shocked...........;)

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

I read it but was to STUNNED to answer..sorry! To excited you see expecting great things from MBNA tomorrow.....holding my breath!

Green! I am glad somebody else was STUNNED!!! LOL!!

Ooh tell me, what great things are you expecting????!!!

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Not stunned, just thought it pays to advertise and hook them young

It's an asbsolute bloody outrage! These people should not be allowed to advertise debt and destruction anywhere.......I wish I had been there:mad::mad:

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Hello,

What kind of situations are suitable for the complaint to FSA? Both my partner and I have debts with MBNA (one under Virgin and the other under Abbey) - we're just about to start challenging them with SAR's & CCA's etc.

MM

Send me your mice!!

:D

Here's an excerpt from the FSA website - reasons that may give rise to a complaint:-

""

A problem may not be anyone’s fault. For example, you may invest in a product that doesn’t grow as fast as you’d hoped. The fact that investments grow at unpredictable rates, and can fall as well as rise in value, is not usually a valid reason for a complaint. Unless, that is, you weren't warned about these risks.

Other cases when a financial product or service may have turned out badly because the firm you dealt with did something wrong include:

• you’ve been charged unexpected or excessive charges;
  • you’ve lost money because of the firm’s slow administration;
  • there’s a dispute over who’s at fault if money is stolen from an account;
  • you were given incorrect or misleading information about a product;
  • the firm didn’t draw attention to a particularly strict condition in the contract;
  • the firm hasn’t done what you asked them to do; or
  • you haven’t been given enough notice about changes to a contract.

Whatever the reason for your complaint, you’ll want to get matters put right. The next step will help you make your complaint.

As the regulator, we don't generally investigate individual consumer's circumstances or complaints and we don't pay redress. However, we do consider the fairness of financial advertising and unfair contract terms.

So, if your complaint concerns one of these areas, you should still complain to the firm for purposes of redress, but you may also wish to bring the issue to our attention, since we may then be able to help avoid similar problems arising for other consumers.

For more information on what we do in these areas, see the Financial advertising and Unfair contract terms sections of this site.

For more information about making a complaint, you can download or order our FSA guide to making a complaint about financial services from Publications.

""

I think that just about sums up what you can complain to the FSA about. The links are good too!

Good luck with your case Minnie!

Perseus

If my advice has helped, please click on my scales. Thank you!

MBNA - CRA file to be cleared then finished!

Abbey Personal - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court

Capital One - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court

GMAC - Sent DCA SAR 9th March 07 - confirmed not legally assigned.

Waiting for GMAC to provide breakdown of charges and CCA under s79

Alliance & Leicester - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court.