Allowed Or Not

webbscatering
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK Guys, why the cold shoulder? LOL....any how update coming in, sent the letter off to Annie, sent closure off for the first two parts of the claim and excepted the third part of my claim with conditions. Also even though they have paid the above loan Lloyds have felt the need to carry on paying it??? yep thats right all £267.10p of it on the 10th April 2007, owzat then!!!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry webb no1s giving you the cold shoulder. its just that there are thousands of people that need help from the more experienced. If you scroll down to the bottom of the main consumer action group page you can see if anyone that's previously helped you is online. If so then maybe pm them?

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!

Hi, most of the letter seems fine, but I am sure they took your money unlawfully not illegally.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

Thanks Gizmo, what do you think about them still taking payment for the loan?

Sent a letter off to the Ombudsman wait and see and Lloyds have just settled the last of the claims.....Yippee £1644 giving a total of just over £12k then there was Natwest for £4.5k a grand total of £16k....so any newbies looking at this it works. Ill will donate more money to this great sight. ps thanks Advoc, BF and Gizmo

• 4 months later...

Sorry for such a delay, but just opened a new pub and this has taken much of my time, Just to cap off my thread, the account has been closed even though the dispute is still going on, they admitted that taking the money to pay the loan was a mistake and I was to except their apologies and here is a £100 early redemption refund. So they have admitted they were wrong now!! so do I except and leave it or go back to the ombudsman??