Parking ticket - advice please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6299 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bad luck or obnoxious Policeman who knows!!!!

Parked on Double yellows legally using my disabled badge.

Went into post office purhcased stamp posted letter. Total 5 mins.

Came out parking ticket - reasons obstruction of junction.

Now I know I parked appr 8 foot from this junction as I parked right outside the window of post office.

I disputed the ticket there and then claiming that there was no obstruction and all my bagges were clearly displayed but the arogance and attitude of this man was appaulling. He even tried to claim i didnt need a disabled badge.

So its a classic case of his word against mine.

Any ideas?

Allyxia

KEEP FIGHTING FOR YOUR MONEY - EVEN WHEN IT GETS TOUGH

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

HSBC £1200 - Settled in Full

Cap 1 2 X £100 - Settled in Full

Nationwide £1641 - Settled in Full inc Default and CCJ Removed by Court Order

NatWest £2215.60- Settled in Full and Removed Default Natice

Woolwich £3690 - Settled in Full

how far was you from the junction.

i know that they will ticket you even with disabled badges but this seems a little harsh. post more info if you can.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

Sounds like something under the Disability Discrimination Act, you should have asked him what medical school he went to. I would make an official complaint to the Police but check the distance, as you need to be 10 meters (30ft) away from the junction.

£405.18 Unauthorized CC transaction 18 months and counting (underway) HSBC BANK

£80 parking fine from private company WON!

I would do as is advised above but if you are parked the correct distance away from the junction then put an official complaint in .If you just challenge the parking ticket itself I believe the officer is asked again and going by his reply is if they agree with the challenge or not.If he is as bad as you said then I can't see you getting anywhere with a straightforward challenge against the ticket.

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.