Lori Vs Nationwide: Round Two

lori1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6191 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys , staring all over again:) round two: ok LBA sent 13/03/07, hope this ones as straight forward as the last one:p i will keep you posted.x

• Haha 2

PLEASE HELP OTHERS, WHEN YOU WIN YOUR CLAIM GIVE A LITTLE BACK

Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well done for winning the last... how did you recieve it same as others, in your account? did you have to go to court? so its easy then?!!

see your going for nationwide again!!! i am now taking nationwide for 2nd time (husbands) and barclays for son in law(barclays returned SAR cheque and are sending them complimentary)

good luck for your 2nd round - enjoy spending!! :D

how do you add the history at bottom of your post like a signature??

• Haha 1

Thank You For Helping Me, I Really Appreciate It. Rest Assured I Will Click On Your Scales

:)

If I have been of any help to you, please add to my reputation points by clicking the middle icon, at the bottom left. Thank You

Get wots 'rightfully yours' the CAG way: friendly & approachable - tried & tested - step by step - Great Results!

My Final Word,

Any advice is given in my opinion only, i have no legal knowledge whatsoever, only knowledge & experience gained from CAG.

hi rightfully, four mystery "corrections" in my account yesterday, and i didn't have to go to court or fill in an AQ, thnx very much and i will enjoy spending:D

yes rightfully just the same as the signature, edit signature then add your details x

brilliant lori1

im so pleased for you!

thanx for advice on signature i ll hav a go :)

Thank You For Helping Me, I Really Appreciate It. Rest Assured I Will Click On Your Scales

If I have been of any help to you, please add to my reputation points by clicking the middle icon, at the bottom left. Thank You

Get wots 'rightfully yours' the CAG way: friendly & approachable - tried & tested - step by step - Great Results!

My Final Word,

Any advice is given in my opinion only, i have no legal knowledge whatsoever, only knowledge & experience gained from CAG.

hi lori1

i think ive done it - thanks :D

did the signature thing but it didnt come up :-(

My Final Word,

nope still cant stick it on the end of my message ... oh well :lol:

My Final Word,

rightfully, i think it is because the site has been upgraded, everything is back to normal, for your signature to show up you have to right a certain amount of words, but i cant remember how many, sorry.x

now ive done it , but it dosnt work on your thread!! how strange!! :confused:

thanks anyway :)

My Final Word,

Well this is gonna be fairly simple for you lori, afterall, you're a woman of experience now!!!

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

lol, i have never scared anyone in my life!! but the power and confidence...............yip that's me for sure.lol :lol:

And even if i do say so myself i am getting good at this!!

hi guys, nationwide have told me that my account will not be closed if i behave myslef!!( i will try honest!!) someone asked me to post the letter i received from them here.x i will get it eventually!!

well i just know i will get it, but every time i paste the letter on the thread it disappears...aarrrgghh

• Haha 1

I guess they realise that if they close everyones accounts they wont have any customers left hahaha... Im still waiting for my money, following on from Lori i guess it should come tomorrow or Tuesday..

On a complete different topic, may have to have the day off work tomorrow coz my spaniel might be having her pups tonight.. phew :D

;) Hi eggopp - yeah I`d been thinkin that too about if they close everyones accounts but theyre only being nice now with this cos we`re able to claim 200 quid if they close them(this is turning out to be a bit of a full - time job )

Hope your spaniels okay and the pups(ahhhh):)

hi guys, nationwide have told me that my account will not be closed if i behave myslef!!( i will try honest!!) someone asked me to post the letter i received from them here.x i will get it eventually!!

well i just know i will get it, but every time i paste the letter on the thread it disappears...aarrrgghh

Hiya Lori,

If it saves you the headache, I've got the same letter (or something very similar) on my thread.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/nationwide/55700-kelly101-nationwide.html

I see from your other thread you're enjoying your spending spree. Good for you!! :D

Kelly

Kelly

Settled: Nationwide £372.55

Before you do anything read this:

Guide to Reclaiming Bank Charges

Most questions can be answered by checking out these links:

Frequently Asked Questions

Step by step instructions

Letter Templates

And don't forget to use the search facility! Chances are your question has already been answered on another thread. Good luck

thnx kelly............i am enjoying it lol, that letter was giving me a headache thnx for that x

Hi Lori

Sorry to butt in on your thread but i am in the process of claiming for the s econd time from nationwide after successfully getting back over £3k. I filed mcol for £1k on the 7th March and the infamous Charles Bacon said that they intended to defend, they have until this Wednesday, I have checked my account and no money has been deposited!!!! So maybe they are playing a waiting game and I will have to fill in a AQ, I hope not, good luck with yours!!!!!!!!!!

Wedsmith

hi wedsmith no probs ask away!! i have heard sopme people have received AQs from nationwide so i began reading up on these just in case i'd advise you to do the same, hopefully you will be the same as me and get your money soon . best of luck x

hi lori1

been checking my account all day but still no money, d day tomorrow, looks like i will have to fill in a AQ, will the courts send me the paperwork. I have read up on it and still going, hope i won't have to go to court, knowing my luck i will. never mind. good luck with yours, keep you posted on my situ x

They have until 28th to pay up with me... If they dont pay up, i shall be filing Judgement and then sending in the Bailiffs...

Mr Bacon if your reading this take heed... :D

I hope you two get your money quick, keep checking your bank that's what i did and hey presto there it was!! i've my fingers crossed for you ( well i do have another claim on the go so maybe they have decided not to pay anyone until wee lori has all hers!!) x

Hi Lori. Well done with your first claim - brilliant news. I'm sure you're relieved and also very determined with round one under your belt.

Good luck with your second claim.

It will be interesting to compare NWides methods of dealing with claims now that they are probably overwhelmed!!

Are they employing more staff to deal with claims???:rolleyes:

Will they be any more efficient???:rolleyes:

Will they stop messing about with standard replies etc???:rolleyes:

Will they pay up sooner and save themselves court costs etc???:rolleyes:

We'll see!!! :D

I've just discovered that they have paid my charges + 8% interest + court costs so I'm feeling pretty good at the mo!

They haven't paid the CI (24.9%) element of my claim tho' and I'm currently in 2 minds whether to pursue the rest as there is a lot of discussion going on with this topic.

I'll continue to follow your thread with interest.

good luck petewill!! and in answer to your questions ..............probably no to all of them!!:eek: