Who has been successful?

mattjanes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6447 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 6 months later...

I won £753.56 from Aliinace and leicester last month including my small claims fee.

However they have written to me on 20thSeptember, the day my cheque cleared which took a little longer than normal as they no doubt simmered down slowly. They have explained once again that they do not accept liability (hush money so they don't have to explain themselves in court) and will no longer provide banking facilities to me. They say that they will close my account by 23rd october. Of course I will ensure that I leave it in £ 1000 overdraft and let them chase me. However I have explained in my reply that I am a presenter on a national commercial radio station and will continue to update my listeners on the progress should they carry out their threat. Be warned if you don't have any other bank account, and I wouldn't advise cashing your cheque with your bank, I wanted to twist the knife but I wouldn't recommend it. hahahahahahahhaha

• 4 weeks later...

i am seriously thinking about claiming bank charges back at the moment from A & L. my statement doesn't even show overdrawn ! but they say my money should have been in my account the day before my direct debits where due! i am really angry about this! it happened because my standing order didn't go through on a Sunday. it did go through the next day which was the same day as the direct debits where to come out.

I've got £368 off Intelligent Finance which included the Court fee. I have another one running with them for £260 and I've just filed one for Cahoot which is £2060.76 plus the £120 Court Fee.

I'm also in the process of claiming back over £4K in mortgage redemption penalties from a couple of lenders but that hasn't reached the legal stage yet - not long to go though:)

P.

Northern Rock; S.A.R sent 11/8/06 - Delivered. Recieved details of 6 yrs charges on 8th. Wrote back asking whether or not they hold information going back further than that.

MBNA; S.A.R sent 11/8/06 - Delivered 14/8/06

Barclays; S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request sent 11/8/06 - Del 14/8/06

Diners Club; S.A.R sent 11/8/06 - Delivered 14/8/06. Recieved form to fill and return with fee on 17/8/06. Sent form back, delivered 4/9/06.

Intelligent Finance; Prelim letter emailed 16/08/06, claiming £318. Email recieved from "Anne-Marie" 17/8/06 saying my email has been passed to Customer Relations dept. Fob-off letter received 23/8/06, letter sent in return same day - Delivered 24/8/6 Recieved letter offer 25% settelement - refused - LBA sent. MCOL on 10th revcieved notification that they intend to defend on 13th. 06/9/2006 WON!!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6447 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks