Powergen bonus.. woohooo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6291 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My gas was supplied by powergen for approx 4 years. After doing an online check i decided to change supplier. I went to Npower. Npower now my new supplier was debiting my banks 40 a month for gas. Few weeks later i received a bill from my previous supplier, Powergen. £70 or thereabouts. i contacted them to say i was no longer with them and could they cancel the bill

Powergen said that they hadnt had a request from Npower to supply me so they were still supplying me. i contacted npower to say that i was still being supplied by powergen and please to take the account over. N power said they where supplying me .

somethings up i thought, so i phoned norweb to see who was actually supplying me.. i gave norweb my meter ref number and they said, oh thats not the mtr ref number we have for that address... its actually blahblabblah.

so i contacted npower and powergen giving them the correct mtr ref number and powergen said....."oh we will have to refund you"

to that i said, just cancel the current bill and call it quits. Young chap on the phone said, no we owe you more than that.. you have paid us and we have never supplied you.

they gave me a refund for £1160:shock:

How can this happen.. ive used 4 years of gas from somebody and its never been paid for. im paying now for gas but something still isnt right on the account.

no matter how many times i phone npower and give them my meter reading my bill always shows credit and the neter reading is never updated on their system.

Ive changed suppliers last month after a year, and wondering will my closing account show credit, and if so will they automatically refund me again. fingers crossed eh!

NPower are terrible for not updating the meter reference numbers.

I changed from British Gas to NPower who put a normal meter in, however they never updated the meter reference. After about 7 months I changed suppliers again as the NPower bills was the wrong reference.

I do owe them for 7 months gas but until they can provide the correct meter reference I won't pay it. It's nearly 12 months since I last heard from them and it's nearly 2 years from me recieving the wrong bill.