red71 v Barclays Please help!***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear Sir/Madam

Notice of Discontinuance

Your Name v Bank – Claim Number - xxxxxxx

I wish to inform the court that the claim as detailed above, in which I am the Claimant, has now been settled. The Defendant paid the full amount claimed, namely £xxxxx.xx.

As such, no further action is necessary in respect of this claim.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the waste of the courts valuable time spent processing and managing this claim. I do wish to inform the court however, that the decision to enter into this litigation was not taken lightly and that ample opportunity was given to the Defendant to resolve this matter by way of negotiation before proceeding with this claim.

Regretfully, all attempts at meaningful dialogue were either rebutted or ignored.

A copy of this letter has been sent to the Defendant.

Yours faithfully,

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

defently keep going, dont stop until the money is cleared and in your account. Hopefully it should be by the weekend, mine came through the day after they received the faxed acceptance letter so hopefully you will be as lucky

Well done you!!

hi caz yeah fingers crossed, when I got my mortgage admin fee back from barclays it went in same day so hopefully this will be just as quick??? I would love it to go in 2moro then I would'nt need to pay a fortune to send bundle of to them!

Red

Hi just to let you all know,THANKS money IS IN THE BANK!!!!! gonna send letter of discontinuance to court on Fri and copy to barclays YEAHHHHHHH! It such a relief. (got copy of charges from TSB so looks like its gonna all start again only 1300 though?)!

CONGRATULATIONS RED :D :D :D

28/2/07

Sent request for repayment of charges totalling £2,800 (I want it ALL back!).

8/3/07

Barclays send sorry your not happy letter

14/3/07

Letter before action sent

25/4/07

Barclays offer £1,790

27/4/07

Thanks but no thanks to the offer sent

28/4/07

Filed with mcol, now looking at a figure of £3,500, they should of paid up when i asked nicely :-D

11/5/07

Barclays acknowledge claim

30/5/07

Barclays defend claim

19/6/07

Received notice of transfer to Northampton County Court and barclays excuse for a defence!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...