NEEDED INFO

Guest stephen
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6679 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest stephen

Hi

Please can anybody with a copy of the contract they had with there bank

Please send me it. Along with any of the information below

1. Contracts

2. Letters from bank (About charges) especially if they said there charges are standard though out the industry

4. Copy of the bank policy

I need a copy for my case, and it would save me a lot of hassle of having to try to go to every bank.

Hi Stephen. Would the terms and conditions (for accounts) from the banks websites not be sufficient?

If you found this post helpful please click on the scales, top right. Thank you.

If you find this site helpful and if you reclaim your charges please donate by clicking the button at the top of the page

First Direct 1 - settled

First Direct 2 - settled

RBS 1 - claim made 8/5/6

RBS 2 - claim made 8/5/6

GE Capital - counter claim 6/5/6

Halifax - settled 31/5/6

Guest stephen

website are good but there nothing better than having a orginal contract when your in court. rather than a computer print out of the web.

What banks are you needing?

If you found this post helpful please click on the scales, top right. Thank you.

If you find this site helpful and if you reclaim your charges please donate by clicking the button at the top of the page

First Direct 1 - settled

First Direct 2 - settled

RBS 1 - claim made 8/5/6

RBS 2 - claim made 8/5/6

GE Capital - counter claim 6/5/6

Halifax - settled 31/5/6

Hope this may assist, will send you original documents if required

In February 1997 Midland sent me a letter confirming it's agreement to provide a variable rate on demand overdraft facility of 1,000 pounds on terms as set out in their letter.

1. The facility was due to be reviewed in May 1997

2. Interest was to be charged on any overdrawn balance, up to the agreed limit at Midland's current account overdraft rate of 1.25% per month (a current effective annual rate of 16%)

3. Fees - The Midland current account overdraft fee of 7.00 pounds will be payable for any month in which the balance of my account is overdrawn, whether for one day or more.

4. If overdraft limit is exceeded an extra fee of 10.00 will also be charged for any month when the balance on the account exceeds the overdraft limit, whether for one day or more.

5. We may change the charges, the terms of this letter, these terms and conditions and our personal customer terms and conditions by giving at least one calendar months noticein our branches, in the national press or by writing to you. TYhe charges will apply from the date given in the notice.

THE ACCOUNT WAS REVIEWED IN AUGUST 1997

Midland's letter confirming the reviewed agreement was much the same as the previous one except-

1. The facility would be reviewed in 12 months

2. Interest on any overdrawn balance at the then current monthly rate of 1.13% would be debited.

3. There would be no authorised overdraft fee payable

4. Any borrowings in excess of the agreed limit will be charged at Midland's standard debit interest rate which was currently 25.4%. Additionally a fee of 25.00 pounds will be charged for any month when the balance on the account exceeds the overdraft limit, whether for one day or more.

Guest stephen

Thanks you I will need copies of original documents if your okay supplying them please feel free to cross out any personal information out.

If you are joining us on march the 3rd, For the Protest outside the OFT, then maybe you could give me it there.

• 13 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6679 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks