pinkduchess v HSBC

pinkduchess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys just catching up, sorry to hear about the floods, hope it subsides soon for you . Never had a flood but had a fire in our shop when we lived in the flat above and apart from B***** scarey, its the mess afterwards that is hard to deal with. Hope you get sorted soon.

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

i'm stressed:eek: .

hull is under water and our cul de sac is a lake and my house is lakeside - it's been creeping higher and higher all day - six inches from the ground outside the front and back door, grass is submerged as are all my pretty flowers! - about another 1/4 inch and it will be coming in under the floorboards - all i've done all day is watch it. seems to be receeding a little now - fingers crossed! just getting around to looking in now.

just thought i'd bore you all with my water story!

Yikes! Hope the waters subside lattie, and your pretty floral arrangements aren't ruined!!

25/01/07 Statements collected online

27/01/07 Prelim sent

09/02/07 Thank you letter received (and duly ignored)

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

02/04/07 Notice of transfer paperwork received

10/04/07 Lattie's hastner sent

19/04/07 AQ arrived (never mind lattie!)

20/04/07 Last Chance letter sent to DG, AQ filled out.

08/05/07 AQ returned to courts, cc'd to DG

11/06/07 Request for the defence to be struck out sent after not hearing from the court for 5 long weeks.

14/06/07 Directions hearing set for the end of August. 10 long weeks away.

14/06/07 rob-the-viking waits yet longer......

23/08/07 DG apply for a stay, instantly granted by judge.

29/08/07 The waiting begins again, 7 months since prelim was sent.

"If you kick a Tiger in the ass, you'd better have a plan to deal with it's teeth!!"

Hi PD, I really hope things start looking up for you soon, and you too lats. I live on the malvern hills so i just watch the water flow down to the villages below, most roads have been replaced with rivers lately and some people have even resorted to building dams !!!

Thinking of you both.

R

Aw pd you poor thing, that must be terrible, I do hope that any damage is kept to a min........... do you need us with buckets and wellies????

SHHHH dont mention wellies, Theres a Freaky about and he's welsh ;)

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

received the following from court today.

GENERAL FORM OF JUDGMENT OR ORDER

before DISRICT JUDGE **** sitting at Watford County Court, address etc...............

Upon reading the court file

IT IS ORDERED THAT

1. The claimant file at court and serve on the defendants the following further information by 10 July 2007.

1.1 Each and every charge by date and amount which the claimant seeks to recover from the defendant.

2. This order was made without a hearing. Any party affected by it may apply within 7 days of service for it to be set aside, varied or stayed.

Dated 15 June 2007

what is going on??

i attached 2 copies of this when i did my mcol. dg have had enough copies of it to wallpaper their offices with.

I presume i send one off to the court & send DG another one with a nudge saying the judge has requested i send this. is this correct?

not happy at all

Hi PD

When i got one of same i rang the court as i had sent one previously, well after MCOL and the lady found it & logged it onto the system.

Suppose could be if its been transfered from northhampton to your local court, that they have not sent it.

I would just send court & DG another copy

Celicaman

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Hiya PD, we have seen this a lot, I suspect you didn’t start your claim with the CAG site. I would go and have a look at the claim schedule templates on this site and compare them to what you have submitted.

If you have any problems filling in the information just post your queries here and we will try to help you although as you are one of the people who have been helping people fill in the CAG spreadsheets I think I better just shut up (sorry couldn’t resist)

Sod's law PD, there must be loads of claims backed by spreadsheets you have helped to get right, as Celica says they have probably just lost yours so get another copy to the court.

pete

thanks guys

I did use MSE for the prelim & LBA but then found this place :) - so I used the vampiress spreadsheets from here and sent a revised schedule.

I'm dead certain they are correct.... so no need to panic any folks if i've helped with yours. No alarm bells need sounding.

Im just totally hacked off that MCOL didnt transfer the schedule with my papers and secondly why it wasnt picked up by the judge / court when they requested the allocation fee back in the middle of may.

don't like this paddling upstream much. :( think a group hug is in order :D

Its funny that if you had followed the advice that you give others then the court would ahve had all this info!:p

Its not a problem as well you know! You will soon be seeing the congratulations messages all over your thread PD.

:( think a group hug is in order :D

:) Hug :)

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won