pinkduchess v HSBC

pinkduchess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Pink, I thought LTSB we're so n so's, and HSBC are a walk in the park.:eek:

You need to chat with HSBC and mention the Martin Orton letter (CAG name dropping) scares em silly.

Never under estimate the might of CAG.

Will be checking my HSBC claim now, I WON against LTSB (did you know?)

What are they waiting for? Pen has got 29% contractual interest, they are caving in, they know it is unlawful, the Barrister in Pens claim even wants to claim charges!

Go for it;)

• Haha 1

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

What are they waiting for? Pen has got 29% contractual interest, they are caving in, they know it is unlawful, the Barrister in Pens claim even wants to claim charges!

Go for it;)

ROFLOL

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

On the LTSB forum (!) 7. The Claimant further submits that the Defendant’s contention that the charges are now a legitimate service charge represents a contradiction to materials published by the bank previously. Here, add in details of any correspondence in which the bank referred to the charges as ‘penalties’, ‘defaults’ or ‘exist to cover costs’, etc. For example -In correspondence with Lloyds TSB’s ‘Customer Service Recovery’ department in July 2006, Martin Orton, who is manager of the department, stated this in a letter: “As you are aware, I am afraid that it is the case that any items that are returned incur a fee in order that we can recoup our costs”. This was in response to a direct and plain request to justify Lloyds TSB’s charges. Throughout the letter, no mention was ever made of the charges as being the cost of any sort of ‘service’.(If anyone wants a copy of this letter, drop me a PM with your address and I'll post it to you.)

The above is GaryH (Mod, superstar!)

I mentioned the Orton letter was to follow, when I sent in my bundle to LTSB sols, perhaps a nudge letter including "it has come to my attention via CAG forum that a document exsist, namely the Martin Orton letter (include "As you are aware" bit), and as such will include it as further confirmation that these are unlawful charges, not a service"

The Banks cite other Banks ie; " 2 wins to LTSB" in their defence, so I don't see why you can't include this.

Gotta go TO the dump now:eek:

will be back later to find the bloomin thing for you:D

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

Hi Pink, found it ortonletter.jpg don't know if it will have any clout, but anythings worth a try.

Just read Lats post, on the 28 day no AQ thread, where HSBC are doing there own negotiations to save themselves some pennies, Ahhhhh bless:p

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08

wanted to ask - but know it's a sore subject - exactly where are we with yours - waiting a court date? or what... it's been so long i can't remember and too lazy to read back through all those pages to find out.

its been so long i can hardly remember

waiting for further directions from judge. feels like ive been here forever. will chase them up monday again. going away next week so would like to know this week whats happening. dont think they'll be much action though. expecting a september court date

opps, sorry, wish I knew what I was doing:eek: will try and find it on the forum.

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08

:confused: Huh? Find what???? what have you lost, maybe we can find it for you lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Hi PD, just flipped back to the beginning of your thread and it looks like you started about a week behind me. Lets hope it follows suit and you get something soon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

:confused: Huh? Find what???? what have you lost, maybe we can find it for you lol

Wish you could, I've totally lost it:eek: will have to find other means, of passing this information on:rolleyes:

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Wish you could, I've totally lost it:eek: will have to find other means, of passing this information on:rolleyes:

Really confused now lol :confused: :confused: