**WON** Case Against the Halifax

AnobizII
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just settled a case with the Halifax out of court for my full amount £819, i never asked for the interest back on this.

I wrote to them using the template letter found here and got a reply within a couple of days saying i would be contacted either by phone or post within 14 working days. I never replied to this letter and kinda forgot about it, but low and behold i got a letter yesterday (the 14th working day) stating how it was my fault etc... and that it was a gesture of goodwill that they pay me back in full for my charges over the last 3 years.

I then had to sign a letter stating that if i do have a bank charge in the future that it will be held against my account and my account could be subject to closure if i fail to adhere to the accounts terms etc...

I also had to sign a piece of paper stating that i was happy for this complaint to be closed and succesfully completed.

I'm happy with what i got lol an i couldn't have come at a better time YAY...

Everyone should do this and i have suggested it to friends and family to get on the site and check it out at least, banks shouldn't be allowed to get away with making this amount of money from their customers...

Thanks

Ano....