Spreadsheet with interest

bram stoker
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1894 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right lad(y/ies) - quick question:

For the life of my account I have so far had either no overdraft or a 0% interest one. I moved from a kiddie account to a student account to a graduate account. I've a suspicion that part of my overdraft wasn't actually 0% (fag packet maths on interest charges - bearing in mind I exceeded my non-overdraft a bit,) but nothing, anywhere, seems to support my theory so I am left having to assume that the entire overdraft is interest free.

So, it seems to me that the interest I've paid is likely to be £0 more than it ought to have been - I'd only have paid interest on monies borrowed in excess of my agreed limit. It seems reasonable that interest charges would apply to this.

Would this mean that I should leave the second sheet empty, and include no mentions of interest charged when I make my initial claim to the bank? Naturally I shall be filling in the third (8%) sheet when the dreaded moment comes, but I can't see any way in which the second applies..

Just wanted to check, this isn't my usual line of work after all! (though if anyone has a business that has computers that want fixing I'll be glad to help:-D

Anything but direct and unsubstantiated insults regarding my appearence are gratefully accepted..

Krakan

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1894 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks